z-man

And we thought that the canal had a trash problem....

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 mins ago, The Riddler said:

No, I am saying the accusations towards other ethnics groups has been going on for a long time. It's nice to see it the other way. Eff them.

https://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/search/

https://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/search/

If your talking about the trash in first post. Was there an article or something that said it was all white people that did this. I am really asking. I know white people under say 30 don’t care and litter more and more. But how would you know unless you were there. Look in the areas I fish including the Canal white people are not the worst offenders on littering. It’s just what I’ve observed. Maybe it’s different in places I don’t go but the placesI do I,m seeing what I see. 

Edited by Tailslap

16 hours ago, Tailslap said:

If your talking about the trash in first post. Was there an article or something that said it was all white people that did this. I am really asking. How would you know unless you were there. 

Well, lets look at the trash. Ever see any Asians or Latino's drink Busch Beer? It's got @&$neck  written all over it.

I don't see any minorities in this crowd. Can't blame them. Not this time at least.

bushbeer.jpg

floatopia+virginia+beach+trash.jpg

Edited by The Riddler

Well that’s it. You have obviously proven your case beyond a reasonable doubt....lol. I can’t tell who’s in that crowd or what beach that is. Too funny. Your the best man.  I sure there have been some spring break events where it was mostly whites making a mess. Sure. Again I,m trying to be objective. Are you?  I,m say places like the Canal are what I,m seeing. I can’t unsee it. Most of your info seems spoonfeed frankly. Something you read somewhere. I,m just trying to be honest in what I have seen. As you can see I will call out all races including my own if guilty of something. You on the other hand really haven’t. You seem to blame white people for being in a bubble when it’s obvious you are in your own.

Yup Busch Light chief.......can’t believe we didn’t see that earlier....let’s pack it up and head back to the station.......Awesome...

Edited by Tailslap

5 hours ago, alpha baiter said:

Riddler calls people Rednecks and his post still sits there all I said was basically "way to go inserting divisive b.s. into a non divisive post about liter on a beach. And my post was "personal and antagonising"? Hahaha what a joke! 

24 mins ago, alpha baiter said:

Riddler calls people Rednecks and his post still sits there all I said was basically "way to go inserting divisive b.s. into a non divisive post about liter on a beach. And my post was "personal and antagonising"? Hahaha what a joke! 

Sorry about that.  I edited my post. 

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:05 PM, The Riddler said:

Well, lets look at the trash. Ever see any Asians or Latino's drink Busch Beer? It's got @&$neck  written all over it.

I don't see any minorities in this crowd. Can't blame them. Not this time at least.

bushbeer.jpg

floatopia+virginia+beach+trash.jpg

So,if it was a Corona or Singteo case it would be Latino and Asians? The "photograph"? well...................Slobs are slobs.

21 mins ago, theshadow said:

So,if it was a Corona or Singteo case it would be Latino and Asians? The "photograph"? well...................Slobs are slobs.

Guess it would have to be Modelo.

Cabo

That’s a county problem no garbage cans on the beach. People are slobs yes but that’s some terrible planning. On LI on the public beach’s trash cans all over. And the drive on 4x4  seems to be cleaner. But you always get slobs the world is changing and people just don’t care about anything anymore. 

19 hours ago, hydraman said:

That’s a county problem no garbage cans on the beach. People are slobs yes but that’s some terrible planning. On LI on the public beach’s trash cans all over. And the drive on 4x4  seems to be cleaner. But you always get slobs the world is changing and people just don’t care about anything anymore. 

Same here in RI, can’t really expect people to lean up when there is no place to put it. Most people don’t want to bring sandy trash into their cars. 

One of our local trout river spots gets trashed big time.  No Asians, Latinos, or other minorities here.  Just your local home grown Caucasian A-holes.  Sad part is they live nearby, and have no qualms about trashing the neighborhood.

Every day I get to pick up a good handful of trash just walking my dog to the end of my street. Why do people throw chicken bones on the side of the road? or nip bottles,or McD wrappers, coffee cups and cigarette packs and butts? ................because they have no respect for anyone or anything

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Every day I get to pick up a good handful of trash just walking my dog to the end of my street. Why do people throw chicken bones on the side of the road? or nip bottles,or McD wrappers, coffee cups and cigarette packs and butts? ................because they have no respect for anyone or anything

Don't get started about nip bottles. :mad:

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 5:32 PM, hydraman said:

if you can carry it in full why can't you carry it out empty ? 

Edited by FizzyFish

1 hour ago, FizzyFish said:

if you can carry it in full why can't you carry it out empty ? 

Couldnt agree more. Seems simple enough. But the reasons people don't are simple. Laziness and zero respect for the environment, regardless of ethnicity.