Vintage Lures! Help!

coastalfreak

Hello folks, 

I acquired this old tackle box with tons of cool old stuff in it. Thought you guys may be able to help. Thanks! 

P.S.: I was kind of in a rush to photograph these, so if you need anything clarified let me know. 

IMG_6966.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

IMG_6959.jpg

IMG_6969.jpg

IMG_6957 (1).jpg

IMG_6955.jpg

IMG_6952.jpg

IMG_6950.jpg

IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6974.jpg

"It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes" -Zac Brown Band

"A leader is someone who keeps their head when everyone else is losing theirs." -Bryant Wright

Also: Thought the Mitchell card was cool because you don't see service like that in modern business. The knife was just cool. 

Not where you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes" -Zac Brown Band

"A leader is someone who keeps their head when everyone else is losing theirs." -Bryant Wright

LOL! I meant to say "watch out for the fashion emergency" :) 

You might (ok, will) get better results if you post this in the appropriate forum.

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

7 mins ago, Southcoastphil said:

You might (ok, will) get better results if you post this in the appropriate forum.

Oh dang, sorry y'all. I forgot we had such a forum. Everybody responding from here, feel free to comment on the thread in the tackle collectors forum.

1 min ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Top one a phobie or al's goldfish?

That's what I thought. It's only stamped "Atlantic City Lures, Providence, Rhode Island" though. 

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

OK, this shouldn't be here, the second thread I've reposted today. Dammit. 

Sorry Brian. Won't happen again.