Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phishallways

Finals..

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Leonard against Clay. Not a bad match up. Should be a competitive series, if Toronto can hold onto home court. GS may also take a game or two to shake off the long layoff. Should be fun.

Maybe I should have asked a question? Is anyone going to even watch the finals? Your teams are done, and now your nterest is gone?  I'm a Knick fan, but I still find it easy to watch any good series. With KD gone, this could go seven. And I'm tired of the soft warriors winning championships...Not the best team ever,  Not even close.

Knick fan here. I've been watching as time allows. WTF happened to MIL? After game 2 they looked unbeatable.

15 hours ago, Joe said:

Knick fan here. I've been watching as time allows. WTF happened to MIL? After game 2 they looked unbeatable.

Milli just couldn't finish quarters. Always letting the Raptors close the gaps. A big lack of coaching adjustments on the Bucks side was apparent as well. Toronto made the changes to reel in the freak after game two, and the other coach did nothing I could discern to adapt. I expect he will be fired after the finals, as he should be.

Maybe we Knick fans will get to join the party in a couple years, if they play it right for a change.

I'll watch. After a disappointing Celtics season I'm a bitter fan but I'll check out the games if they don't conflict with the Bruins games. 

Id like to see the Raps beat the Warriors but it's hard to root for a Canadian team. I'm afraid that the Golden State dynasty will continue though.

42 mins ago, Phil K said:

I'll watch. After a disappointing Celtics season I'm a bitter fan but I'll check out the games if they don't conflict with the Bruins games. 

Id like to see the Raps beat the Warriors but it's hard to root for a Canadian team. I'm afraid that the Golden State dynasty will continue though.

I don't blame you the bitter. Very strange season for the Celts. Big changes coming over there. But Danny is a good gm, and they'll land on their feet.

Good win for the Raptors. Leonard has proven to be one of the top talents in the league. I'd love to see him in Celtic green. The whole Rapters squad played great team ball. I was impressed with Gasol's play too.

Maybe the Warriors just had an off night. If the Raptors can win one more before Durant returns they might have a chance of dethroning the champs.

I second that notion of Leonard in Green, bump Kry right the eff out!  That would be the ultimate Trader Danny move if he could pull that off and bring in another superstar while keeping young studs Brown & Tatum.  

No Clay, no chance. Not an all time team. Just great shooters. When they are all healthy. But Green is a beast, heart of the team. Vegas is bleeding in this series.

Looks like the Raptors will likely flush Golden State down the toilet tonight.   Good luck Toronto!!!!  

Totally tired of that West Coast team.   I hope they embarrass the crap out of them!!!!  Go Jurassic Park!!!!!!!!!!

5cfe6efee20ab_jurassic-park-logo11.png.8e5cb2821e52f6a23065890dde1a3643.png

Well, Durant out maybe a year. If he'll ever be the same player, as yet to be seen. He's got a "p!ayers option" for next year during his rehab. Knick fans; officially business as usual...