Wilgabeast

Big fish ?!

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Where are the big bass ! The colder water temps have slowed down the appearance of big stripers to the cape . Who’s ready for 25 lb + fish?!?

1 hour ago, capequahog said:

R.I., 52.25 lbr

My buddy Kenny got this fish. I think last season his lady caught 2 over 50lbs 

Funny the attention some schooolies get when there are BIG fish just South of us. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 hours ago, Wilgabeast said:

Where are the big bass ! The colder water temps have slowed down the appearance of big stripers to the cape . Who’s ready for 25 lb + fish?!?

Hahaha c'mon man.

you-gotta-pay-the-troll-toll-if-you-want-to-22453599.png.63e922a3ad86d080e5d23b6e092fd121.png

Edited by rst3

7 hours ago, Wilgabeast said:

3 hours ago, Wilgabeast said:

Good news ! Now we just need numbers ! The new moon next weekend should really heat things up

Come on man. 

The fish have only been here a scant week, and you're already complaining about size and numbers. Most guys are happy that they're here at all. :)

2 mins ago, bob_G said:

Come on man. 

The fish have only been here a scant week, and you're already complaining about size and numbers. Most guys are happy that they're here at all. :)

Well said:)

They all went to Lake Ouchita in Arkansas.  World record caught recently . "Google" is your friend" cant make the drive but if youre interested. Its in the news everywhere.