7nBait

DelMarVa fishing gear giveaways...

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi folks.. I was thinking of stuff that I no longer use that could be useful to others. Up for grabs is 2 diawa Sealine SL30SH conventional reels. 1 reel mounting screw is missing and I think the bearings are bad. If you're so mechanically inclined this would be an inexpensive fix. All I ask is that you be a local member for at least 6 months. I will pay for shipping based on the address or P.O.box that you provide me in a PM. If any other members would like to contribute, it would be a great way to give back within our community. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks, Jerry

slosh 30.jpg

slosh 30a.jpg

Edited by 7nBait

ILove the idea. I would be interested so I dont have to keep respooling my 20s every time I take them between the beach n boat. I'm sure I can find some stuff to let go later today in the garage.

On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 10:56 PM, luckyOC said:

Thanks for posting this Jerry, appreciate this great idea.  Lets keep this thread going.

I really like this idea! I will definitely be putting some stuff up. Good folks on here!

Thanks 7!  Went straight home and spooled one with line to put to use this Saturday.

I have some tires that I bought for a boat trailer.  Ended up not getting the trailer and do not need the tires anymore.  They are brand new and sitting in my basement (won't ship due to size).

I am located in Hagerstown MD and visit OC often.  Message me if someone can use them and we will work out a meet up.  They are ST215/75R14.

IMG_9521.JPG

IMG_9525.JPG

IMG_9523.JPG

IMG_9524.JPG

I have a power rod wrapper, only motor and first section of base taker will have buy the rest but it's a start. Possible shipping 

22095.jpeg

5 hours ago, Rocks&Reds said:

I have a power rod wrapper, only motor and first section of base taker will have buy the rest but it's a start. Possible shipping 

22095.jpeg

Hold on to that for me and Natalie if you could.  That's our next winter project.  Got some other stuff I need to pick up along with some blanks and I think it's the same setup with no motor.

7 hours ago, DerrickT said:

Hold on to that for me and Natalie if you could.  That's our next winter project.  Got some other stuff I need to pick up along with some blanks and I think it's the same setup with no motor.

Will do

I have a like new Okuma Classic 200...has a sticker that declares it to be a C model suitable for casting.  The box is marked "Trolling".  Reel is not a caster but would make a good trolling reel.  Looks new...spooled it & tried casting a couple times.  Pick up in West OC in October. 

On 6/8/2019 at 8:48 AM, Titanty said:

Tires are gone to a good home. 

Thanks again. He swapped em today, no more airing the tires tires up everytime you hook the trailer up.