SnoozeFishing

NJ Spring Run

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Consider yourself lucky for having encountered stripers at all in all  honestly...especially if your not familiar with the area...You could be in my shoes, knowing the area, thinking you know what to expect, going out several days a week and still not finding them, now that gets discouraging, but no one can be spoonfed this type of information.

I ger inspired and encouraged when I see the guys posting here, knowing fish are somewhere to be found and within reach, but it certainly, now more than ever is apparent that keeping things hush hush is necessary, and as it's always been said, you gottas put the time in. Definitely have to have several shouty days in a row that make you think you're worthless as a fisherman to make you realize that determination and adaptability will pay off, eventually, if it's that bad. I hope my poseet actually remained on topic in regards to the original post, and not that I just was thinking out loud and ranting. eh, either way, cheerz

On 5/22/2019 at 11:04 AM, ChumSlickJon said:

You should put on a snorkel and mask and jump in around the jetties.  You'd be shocked at what's down there, ignoring everyone's offerings.  

Jon, based on this post, are you the Jon I had just recently met?! Erik here, backwards hat and waders everytime I've seen ya, if not, disregard this lol