Prince George’s County, Maryland

Rate this topic

Who would live there, or near there?

Is there no recourse for the crime victims?

I know the dems are just looking for votes but this is extremely reckless.

No pitchforks at the town hall when the locals hear about this?

Any of our lefties want to explain how this is OK?

Screenshot_20190521-212120.png

Screenshot_20190521-212138.png

Screenshot_20190521-212159.png

Screenshot_20190521-212213.png

Screenshot_20190521-212226.png

Screenshot_20190521-212247.png

Crushed barbs save fish, keep that rod bent! 

PG County is a sanctuary "city"? 

I lived in PG back in the 80's... as close to Montgomery Co as you could get and still have housing affordable... way up in the corner.  Down country was dangerous even back then.

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

American citizens commit crimes too!

To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Jeff Cooper

“We seem to be moving steadily in the direction of a society where no one is responsible for what he himself did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did, either in the present or in the past.”
― Thomas Sowell

I once spent a week in Oxon Hill MD, like a third world country, this was 20 or so years ago, 

If it's anything now like it was then, they have their hands full already, no need to let more foreign illegal alien savages in as well.

if we're looking for a shark we're not gonna find him on the land

9 hours ago, hamlet said:

PG County is where the rich folks in Montgomery Co. make everyone else live in the

Maryland DC suburbs.

Actually PG county is the wealthiest majority minority county in the nation. Anybody that could fled DC during the crack years to PGC. They brought their DC ways and means with them, and are turning the bucolic county into a craphole. It used to be filled with government workers looking for a short commute, but White Flight started with the busing in the 70s, and picked up steam with the Crack epidemic. 

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

9 hours ago, hamlet said:

PG County is a sanctuary "city"? 

I lived in PG back in the 80's... as close to Montgomery Co as you could get and still have housing affordable... way up in the corner.  Down country was dangerous even back then.

Laurel?

-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

30 mins ago, dena said:

Laurel?

We were told we new gentry were chasing out the rightful truck-driving natives, but in 1985 townhouses there were already selling for $200,000

Edited by hamlet

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

12 mins ago, hamlet said:

We were told we new gentry were chasing out the rightful truck-driving natives, but in 1985 townhouses there were already selling for $200,000

I blame the NSA, and a couple of government labs, and contractors. Their pay scale upended the economy here, what was once a farming community now only grows houses condos and townhouses, paid for indirectly by tax payers.

There is a reason why the counties surrounding DC are some of the wealthiest in the nation, and it ain't because they are such hard workers.

-Thomas Jefferson
-Soren Kierkegaard