mike07gsxr

Opening day fluke n.j

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2019 at 2:06 PM, FunkyBunker said:

24th and it's going to be a boaters nightmare out there this weekend. 

I feel for the boaters.  Those guys have to endure a lot.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The commercial pin hook fleet has been piling them up since April. They have arrived. Its just a matter of finding them as they move according to the salinity and wear temps in the back bays. A few of the likely shore based spots in Moco could be affected by todays rain dropping the temps and salinity.

Edited by yarddog59

On 5/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, fdhog said:

My boat stays on the rack on the holiday weekends. All the yahoos will be out there.

For the last 2.5 months, it's been peaceful out there.  This past weekend, the googan bomb went off, and they're everywhere.

Going to be a madhouse now till after Thanksgiving weekend.

11 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

For the last 2.5 months, it's been peaceful out there.  This past weekend, the googan bomb went off, and they're everywhere.

That's one of the benefits of being retired. Don't have to wait for the weekend.

23 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

The waverunners. My god i ****ing hate them. Also the morons driving on the wrong side of the channel who give you a dirty look on the way by, you know, the people not from this state who know how to drive a boat better than you?

1 hour ago, FunkyBunker said:

The waverunners. My god i ****ing hate them. Also the morons driving on the wrong side of the channel who give you a dirty look on the way by, you know, the people not from this state who know how to drive a boat better than you?

Yeah i dont know.I see lots of morons with NJ registration on the bow of their boat.

22 mins ago, Jeffz1 said:

Yeah i dont know.I see lots of morons with NJ registration on the bow of their boat.

Oh this state certainly has its share, but i'll assume that some of them are 2nd home owners here or have other reasons to have it registered in NJ, possibly using someone elses boat. You never know.