Jigs and Bucktails for Fluke

Here's a few listings for bucktails and jigs for mostly light tackle, shallow water fluking.  

The first is Wobble Jigs.  These have become popular for Fluke in the surf, inlets, rivers and other inshore areas.  Fish them as delivered with the soft plastic tail and a small strip of squid added or the best way is to replace the plastic with a Berkeley Gulp! 4" swimming mullet.  They are available in three sizes and 4 colors standard but if possible "specials" are accommodated.  Here's pricing and a picture.

3/8 oz = $1.25 ea

5/8 oz = $1.50 ea

1 oz = $2.00 ea

shipping is extra.

fullsizeoutput_14b.jpeg.0ab095010ffc3428f86403ae471b38f8.jpeg

Next up is the Sparkie bucktail.  These are a true "forward balance" bucktail that works well in the same situations as the wobble jig but is more compact and holds the bottom better then the wobble jig. As with almost all bucktails for fluke "mouth appeal" matters so adding a small strip of squid is a good idea.  Also because of the better bottom holding ability these are better suited to adding a teaser 12 to 18 inches ahead of the jig.  Standards include four sizes and six colors/combinations as pictured.  As always "specials" will be accommodated.  Pricing and picture.

!/2 oz = 3.75 ea

3/4 oz = 3.85 ea

1 oz = 4.15 ea

1 1/2 oz = 4.75 ea

Sparkies.JPG.47b3f5c436eb43b1cedce9687de9e8a4.JPG

Now we come to a larger version of the Wobble jig.  Since I started making the smaller version of these guys were always asking for bigger ones.  Here they are.  Bigger and tied with deer hair these are better suited for deeper water.  As before add strip squid or, better yet, a larger size Berkeley Gulp! grub tail.  I wouldn't be surprised to find these work well for Stripers too.  Four sizes and six colors are standard.  Pricing and picture.

1 oz = 4.50 ea

2 oz = 5.50 ea

3 oz = 7.00 ea

4 oz = 8.50 ea

IMG_3211.jpg.60aaee4d24455efe5890f2930694d3c1.jpg

Edited by Dan Tinman
-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok Dan... here goes...

sparkies

2-3/4 oz white   2-3/4oz nuclear chicken

wobbleheads (no hair)

3-5/8 oz pearl        3-1oz pearl

swimbait heads

3- 3/4oz chartreuse   3- 1 oz white

Bullet Head bucktails

2-1/2oz white      

If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. But, if you teach a man to fish, he will spend all his money on fishing tackle and won't be able to afford to eat!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 mins ago, wasy said:

Dan

ill take the following

1oz 2 pearl white and 2 chartreuse 

2oz 2 nuclear chicken and 2 chartreuse 

3oz 2 pearl white and 2 chartreuse 

alan

Judging from the sizes I believe you want the larger wobble jigs, tied with deer hair.  Picture below.  PM on the way.

IMG_3211.jpg.60aaee4d24455efe5890f2930694d3c1.jpg.6d4740f004a63ae07c769f7b7d64005b.jpg

-

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Plum2full247 said:

I'd like 4 sparkle sea robin 3/4 oz and 4 -1.5oz.

Please 

Hi

I see you're a new member.  Welcome to SOL.  Being new also means you don't have Personal Messaging privileges yet so we'll need to do this in the open forum. 

Total cost:

4 ea 3/4 oz Sparkie bucktails, Sea Robin @ 3.85 ea =           15.40

4 ea 1 1/2 oz Sparkie bucktails, Sea Robin @ 4.75 ea =.       19.00

Shipping, Priority mail, flat rate. =                                             8.50

Total =                                                                                      42.90

My PayPal address is   tinmantackle@msn.com. If you prefer some other method let me know. I can accept checks, money orders and credit cards.  In the case of credit cards it's best to call me.  I don't want your credit card numbers in my computer as I can't guarantee security.

Do Not post your name and mailing address here in the open forum.  Be sure the address listed in your PayPal account is current and correct.  Also don't use the "friends and family" option in PayPal for this transaction.  

Thanks

dan

-