tomkaz

The polling trend is Trump's friend - 2020 re-elect edition

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

And don't forget the power of free stuff to swing voters.

Phones! Trump phones! Yeah, that’s the ticket. 

1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

Can you imagine his polling numbers if the fake msm did not print 92% negative stories 24/7?

I don't know, there have to be a lot of people like me who don't like the man but find myself rooting for him out of spite. id think it has a net positive.

6 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I don't know, there have to be a lot of people like me who don't like the man but find myself rooting for him out of spite. id think it has a net positive.

I used to say that I want him as POTUS for his policies first, and don't like him as a person, but I've changed.

Now I want him for POTUS out of spite first, for his policies second, and like him as a person less than ever.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

I used to say that I want him as POTUS for his policies first, and don't like him as a person, but I've changed.

Now I want him for POTUS out of spite first, for his policies second, and like him as a person less than ever.

I agree

3 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

I can't believe that any of you are wiling to believe any thing, any poll, from any one, under any circumstances, ever again.

Fair enough. 

Just one observation: Have you noticed that every one of these “polling surprises/disasters” has understated either the non-progressive answer to the poll question or the non-progressive candidate? 

Why might that be? 

And if that is the case, that the progressive view is over-stated in these polls, what does that mean for the Trump numbers in the OP?

5 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Fair enough. 

Just one observation: Have you noticed that every one of these “polling surprises/disasters” has understated either the non-progressive answer to the poll question or the non-progressive candidate? 

Why might that be? 

And if that is the case, that the progressive view is over-stated in these polls, what does that mean for the Trump numbers in the OP?

Agree.  If the polls are favorable Trump despite the ridiculous bias, I would consider that a good sign, if I were willing to consider polls.

I'm just so distrustful of the media (and just about everybody, for that matter) that I have a hard time bringing myself to view as honest almost all opinions but my own.  That's how little I think of the media.