Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

SOL Stuff Update for Fall :-)

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Just an update on some of the things we've been outta for a while, mostly due to an unfortunate illness in Lex Lures - but he's feeling much, much better now smile.gif

Back in stock:

Surfsters in schoolbus (with the bigger scales I likesmile.gif), black-n-purple, whiteflash, yellowflash, and blue/green over white.

FatBoy II's in schoolbus, black-n-purple, pink/white, whiteflash, yellowflash, and olive/white.

SOLaris I poppers in whiteflash, yellowflash, and red head/white.

PorkO's in 7 1/4" white/chartreuse.

Just restocked all the VMC hooks - and got something new (black 4X VMC trebles!) but they are now being "tested" before we'll sell them...but my initial impression is icon14.gif

Still waiting for lots of Hab's needles.

The Nautil 6500's and 7500's will be here in about 3 days according to Australia - there were no international flights to the US for a while after the WTC tragedy.

Got lots and lots of hard to find colors in the 9" SlugGos - except solid black, they were gone in scant hours! I do have chartreuse pepper, chartreuse ice, alewife, albino shad, red shad, arkansas shiner, golden shiner, silver pepper flake, rainbow trout, green/yellow w/ gold flake, and smoke pepper flake.

And the Fin-S-Fish in 4" and 5 3/4" were reduced recently quite substantially smile.gif

Things I'm running outta/behind on -

some ball jigs, some Smilin' Bills, and some flies.

And stuff that I am fully stocked on -

Bronco Jackets, both styles, all sizes.

Korker K-100's - all sizes.

MegaBaits - 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 5", 5 3/4", 6", and 7" in all colors except 7" Yellow Shad (still on backorder from the factoryfrown.gif)

6" Bombers - schoolbus, black, black/gold/orange, baby striper, green-n-clear, and black-n-clear.

Hooligans - most colors, all sizes from 1/2oz to 2oz - a couple outta stock ones.

Uncle Josh stuff - all stocked up.

RockFish T Shirts - all sizes, all 6 'toons.

Necklights and batteries.

3 X Mustad Trebles (open eye and closed eye) except closed eye in #2.

Gibbs Lures - 1 5/8oz and 2 1/2oz Darters in white, yellow, blue, black, black scale, dark green/silver, and parrot. 1oz and 2oz Bottle Plugs in white, yellow, black, black scale, dark green/silver, and parrot. 1 1/2oz Polaris Poppers in all colors. Stubby Needlefish in all colors.

Hab's Stuff - I got some 2oz Perfect Poppers, some 1oz Perfect Poppers, some 5/8oz Lil' Scrappers - zero 1 1/2oz, 2oz, or 3 1/2oz Needlefish - but Habs, as I understand it, is doing his best to get them out ASAP.

Snaps, swivels, SPRO Power Swivels - all good to go.

Lots more stuff, but I ain't gonna name it all smile.gif

Everything is pretty well set for fall here - which is good, cause I ain't nearly ready myself?!! cwm24.gif

Just thought ya should know smile.gif

TimS