Riptide

Way to go EPO!

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

30 mins ago, FizzyFish said:

put the spikes up a bit further up on the arm.   :D

Yeah, but then you'd trigger the OCD people, there'd be lawsuits...

Sadly the no speaky English = no ticket thing is still going on at the canal. Eyewitness, PD, and EPO still not enough to write them up.

4 mins ago, bob_G said:

What I never understood is, 25 guys fishing. EPO drives by, and never checks licenses, or lack thereof?

Happened Monday. EPO pulls in and doesn’t even ask. 

On 5/20/2019 at 2:41 PM, captahab416 said:

I think we need to bring back crucifitions for poachers. Leave a couple guys dangling at the canal and things will turn around real quick 

On 5/21/2019 at 7:10 AM, FizzyFish said:

why not just cut off 1 hand for the first offense. :D

Now we’re talking real action. Course you do know the offenders will just get a hook for a hand and use it as a gaff.

12 hours ago, TonyO said:

Sadly the no speaky English = no ticket thing is still going on at the canal. Eyewitness, PD, and EPO still not enough to write them up.

Unreal, 

12 hours ago, bob_G said:

What I never understood is, 25 guys fishing. EPO drives by, and never checks licenses, or lack thereof?

Lazy, plain an simple. 

12 hours ago, bob_G said:

When in the course of human events the processes of law are deemed inadequate then the citizenry must enlist the aid of self appointed doers of justice.   

1 hour ago, gray gables said:

Lazy, plain an simple. 

Unless they see something suspicious, do you really expect them to spend their entire day on their feet checking licenses? I know I wouldn't. Maybe a brand new EPO would do it for a few days, but hat would get real old real fast. That being said, there are certainly always people worth checking at the canal. Plenty of sketchy people.

2 hours ago, Joe G said:

When in the course of human events the processes of law are deemed inadequate then the citizenry must enlist the aid of self appointed doers of justice.   

I think the canal needs a super hero... how bout Ratman

3 hours ago, Fish Monkey said:

Unless they see something suspicious, do you really expect them to spend their entire day on their feet checking licenses? I know I wouldn't. Maybe a brand new EPO would do it for a few days, but hat would get real old real fast. That being said, there are certainly always people worth checking at the canal. Plenty of sketchy people.

Then why are we required to have licenses?