WTS 7” Van Staal pliers lanyard and sheath.

52 mins ago, Mikeinri said:

Do you know if they warranty or fix this issue at VS?

I would think so, but I don't think you have an issue. Mine have the wire, and if you google some images you'll find they all do.

Ours do not..........maybe it's a more recent thing.....anyway whatever it is it looks mangled.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I could correct the spring also the cutter & anvil look chipped ..........I can offer $200.00 shipped for the pliers and sheath.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

13 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Guess I could correct the spring also the cutter & anvil look chipped ..........I can offer $200.00 shipped for the pliers and sheath.

Could do $220 shipped.  Haven’t checked on that spring but I’ll call VS today.  The cutter and anvil aren’t perfect but not beat up either.  Only one area shown in pic not great and they still cut.  

Cutter and anvil are 32.95 each to replace, plus shipping....like 70 bucks....that would be approaching the price of a new set...$200.00 shipped if ya want to do it.

"Gird Your Loins"

22 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Cutter and anvil are 32.95 each to replace, plus shipping....like 70 bucks....that would be approaching the price of a new set...$200.00 shipped if ya want to do it.

Going to pass 

2 hours ago, kiko401k said:

Mike , there is absolutely nothing wrong with your pliers . Don’t sell your self short. That wire is suppose to be there . Anyone that thinks otherwise . Have them contact van staal . Glws , great price and pliers 

Thank you!!