tomkaz

Barr: Public Needs to Know If Officials "put their thumb on the scale"

Rate this topic

98 posts in this topic

I keep hearing and see discussions that had Hillary won none of this would have ever seen the light of day. I don't think those sentiments even begin to scratch the surface. 

Image, if she had won, she and her cabal would have had 4 or 8 years to further infest all areas of government and perfect their treasonous underworld ways within all the 3 letter agencies, SCOTUS and lower courts, the media, etc. There would never again be a POTUS not preordained by the machine. The the Congress,  the courts and thus America would never recover. What an absolute nightmare scenario!!!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, fish643 said:

I hope Barr is not succumbing to pressure and beginning to minimize the potential graveness of this issue. His comment seems a little light handed, "trying to get to the bottom of whether or not “government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale” , seems a little light handed for him. Maybe I just need more coffee. 

I think the arsenal is already out of the can.  This is underway with details already exposed.  IMO its only a matter of how fast its pursued.  The rats are already in self preservation mode:laugh: 

Edited by Harf

I have to say I'd rather him stay off TV and just show results.

Unless it's strategy to get the rats to start biting each other.

56 mins ago, The Dude said:

Yet more inappropriate politicized comments from Barr. At least we know why Trump chose him. 

It sounds like you are suggesting that Barrs inquiries here are without merit? Politically Motivated? A Sham? 

(In reality it sounds like your trolling but I'll still pose the question) 

Edited by RiverRaider

2 mins ago, The Dude said:

He's putting his thumb on the scale of public perception to help Trump politically. That's highly inappropriate from an AG. 

The media and Dems did that for 2+ years. 

You cheered!

1 min ago, The Dude said:

The media was the Attorney General? 

Stop it. 

You brought up public perception. I countered with what you approved of. 

Edited by Markushook

Just now, Markushook said:

Stop it. 

You brought up public perception. I countered with what you approved of. 

It was clearly in reference to the attorney general. You then made a stupid apples and oranges comparison. Raise your game. 

5 mins ago, The Dude said:

He's putting his thumb on the scale of public perception to help Trump politically. That's highly inappropriate from an AG. 

How? By saying it should be looked in to?  It's not like there isnt a real good reason to investigate

4 mins ago, JimG said:

How? By saying it should be looked in to?  It's not like there isnt a real good reason to investigate

There really isn't a good reason to investigate. Nevertheless, he said more than it should be looked into. 

1 min ago, The Dude said:

It was clearly in reference to the attorney general. You then made a stupid apples and oranges comparison. Raise your game. 

Stupid?

Says the guy who said an investigation into a known lie would have been a dereliction of duty if it hadn’t been investigated!

2+ years later with Dems screeching and a complicit media only to glad to help facilitate and propagate the lie, you have the guts to challenge whether the scales of public perception where tipped? 

The AG is questioning the method, out loud! And clearly you have a problem with it. 

we are going back to the theory of a 400 pound guy sitting on a bed hacking the DNC and we need to forgot about any bragging of Trump advisors  suggesting they had inside info on it 

Nice