Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason V

Free lures to a kid (#3)

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, my son is now 13, SOL has given him a bunch of lures years ago when he started out, so we want to return the favor..

Pick 2 or 3 whatever you feel you want to give and if it's ONLY for use for a KID for fishing to either share with yours or give them to some kid to start them out surfcasting, etc.

Lures and shipping on me.  

Hopefully you will share a pic of that kid catching a fish on these!

Left Side:

Unknown builder-wood  blurple

SS Littleneck Blue/Grey

SS Littleneck Yellow 

?  Pencil (rattle) RH

? Pencil (rattle) olive/silver

Right Side:

Creek Chub Striker Strike green mack/grey

Larger CC Striker Strike Style lure

Creek Chub Striker Strike black/grey scale

Roberts Ranger RH 

Deadly Dick

Nick/Jason

IMG_3116.jpg

Edited by Jason V

Hi I would like to take up on your offer. If possible I would like to take up on the Roberts Ranger RH, Unknown builder-wood  blurple. You can  see a picture of him (Jasen) as my avatar with his suit on. I truly appreciate all your good deeds kind sir, and yes I will absolutely share his catch here on SOL.

Jason, thank you!  I have one small little request my friend, can I instead do the 

1.Unknown builder-wood  blurple

2.SS Littleneck Yellow

Note: I would like to exclude the Roberts Ranger RH 

Hello Jason

I too would like to take you on the offer not for me but for my little brother he is 12 (yeah he is a little late but my family has not fished the past couple years due to financial troubles) but we straightened things out and this year is our first year back on the water after the hiatus. I’ll be taking him along and I want to get some lures so he can start out. I bought him a basic surf outfit but money is tight when your a college student. I would like to request the 

1. Blue littleneck 

2. The larger cc striker strike

and I’m being greedy

3. The olive pencil 

Just want to say this is a great gesture and thanks for giving back to the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0