Jason V

Free lures to a kid (#2)

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys, my son is now 13, SOL has given him a bunch of lures years ago when he started out, so we want to return the favor..

Pick 2 or 3 whatever you feel you want to give and if it's ONLY for use for a KID for fishing to either share with yours or give them to some kid to start them out surfcasting, etc.

Lures and shipping on me.

Hopefully you will share a pic of that kid catching a fish on these!

Left Side:

Polish Shad

Polish Shad

Tackle Industries (bumblebee)

Burt long lure, semi-darter

Right Side:

Smack it popper

Atom popper (6") all plastic

EJ Borg Style Lure

Nick

IMG_3114.jpg

Edited by Jason V

My son would fish the smack it & second plastic Polish Shad diver on left side. Would send pic when he catches on them. He is 6 years old and first year surf fishing for striper out Wesst, here is pic of his first one ever out of surf this year & landlocked last year at San Luis Dam California. Thank you much for this generous offer!

Son Striper.jpg

Gianni Striper.jpg

5 mins ago, Nomad92 said:

Hi - I would like to add the semi darter (bottom left) and the smack-it to the others I requested from the other listing. Thank you!!

You got it!

4 mins ago, Linesideslayer said:

My son would fish the smack it & second plastic Polish Shad diver on left side. Would send pic when he catches on them. He is 6 years old and first year surf fishing for striper out Wesst, here is pic of his first one ever out of surf this year & landlocked last year at San Luis Dam California. Thank you much for this generous offer!

Son Striper.jpgGianni Striper.jpg

Great pics, Nomad got the smack it, I'll check out what else I have in a metal popper.  Also, great pic, that's a priceless one!  The Shad you got!

47 mins ago, Jason V said:

Linesideslayer, how about this one?  It rattles........?

IMG_3117.jpg

If lineside wants the smack it for his son, I'll take this popper in its place. If he wants this one, we can leave things as they are. Awesome pics...nice fish!

50 mins ago, Linesideslayer said:

He will take the school bus popper, he is 6 years old! He will just be stoked to get something in his name in the mail. Sending PM with address.  

Sounds good. We can leave things as they are. Thanks guys!

4 hours ago, Linesideslayer said:

Son Striper.jpg

Gianni Striper.jpg

Impressive. Looks like your son has surfcasting in his blood

Get a kid fishing before he or she is ten years old and they will fish for life. Love this.

Send me  a PM with your address and I'll send a lure or two.

God Bless,

Ted