Gwiz

My son

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

On 5/16/2019 at 11:14 AM, Gwiz said:

I'm very excited for this weekend my 11 year old son is coming with me on his first guys only fishing trip. I will keep the fishing fun and not overly long. He had a great time at the store picking out all the snacks last night. 

Awesome, enjoy your time.

Good memories last forever. And hope he catches a monster when he's out with the guys. he'll always remember that and it may help to keep him outta some of the troubles a lot of kids get into. 

Great job getting him on some fish.  My younger daughter turns 10 tomorrow and started coming with me on longer trips last year to get some daddy time.  Since she has started coming along she has been getting more and more into the fishing part of it.  Now she is working on developing her skills like baiting her own hooks and unhooking her own fish.  Its an awful lot of fun when they want to be there and learn.

sam

On May 20, 2019 at 10:44 AM, Gwiz said:

Had a great weekend. He came home and told the wife about all the stuff I let him eat. 

Awesome! Now ya gotta work on the "what happens on the boat (beach, bar, etc) stays on the boat"!

First fish was my oldest catching a 38 inch on SP! The face says it all.. the Second pic is a 44 inch, 32 lb....my oldest(12) loves to fish at night with me but my youngest (10) not so much..He still gets nervous..I'll take my youngest freshwater for kibbies and he's loving it! My oldest son is ruined for then rest of his life...LOL!

jay excited edited.jpg

Jay 44 ed.jpg