oax

Bill de Blasio is Now Dem Candidate #23 for POTUS

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Dave S said:

He was trying to portray himself as a tough guy.  

I guess his handlers didn't think there would be protesters because they feel he is the most beloved mayor NYC ever had. 

Worked like a champ...lol

3 hours ago, hamlet said:

I can't figure his angle.  I cannot imagine what he hopes to gain from this.

There is no possible way that he really thinks "Trump has *GOT* to be stopped" is a winning strategy.

His angle is he wants some "walking around cash" from donors.

Tax free, basically unaccounted for cash!!!

His chances are obliviously 0%. Shameless loser.

Gives him a good chance to take bribes for NYC business favoritism without getting caught and while retaining his mayoral position

22 mins ago, JimG said:

Just a money grab.. is right.

He is incompetent 

same reason 20 others are doing it, they can now have "fundraisers" and line their own pockets... its a great scheme

4 hours ago, oax said:

Thought this was a joke at first but I was wrong.  Just when you thought the Democrat field couldn't get any more pathetic, NYC mayor Bill de Blasio is announcing that he's running for president   Considering the stellar job he's done heading up NYC, what do you think his chances are?

He's got no chance and he knows it. This is nothing more than a play to put donations into a campaign chest

Di you know that after an election any leftover funds can be kept by the candidate TAX FREE ??

How do you think Bernie went from average at best to very wealthy in one election cycle ?

3 hours ago, jkrock said:

Tough guys don't need welding gloves to hold a whistle pig.  Even the middle aged lady knows that

Diblasio.gif

That's how bad this guy is....a wild animal plunges to it's death rather than be held by this vermin. 

Even this critter that's been asleep for 4 months and hasn't had coffee yet can see he's a scumbag.