oax

Bill de Blasio is Now Dem Candidate #23 for POTUS

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thought this was a joke at first but I was wrong.  Just when you thought the Democrat field couldn't get any more pathetic, NYC mayor Bill de Blasio is announcing that he's running for president   Considering the stellar job he's done heading up NYC, what do you think his chances are?

01-bill-de-blasio-approval.w700.h700-300

"New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio will announce his plans to run for the Democratic presidential nomination May 16 on Good Morning America, his campaign confirmed to NBC News.  He will be the 23rd candidate and third New Yorker in the 2020 Democratic primary.  De Blasio, 58, has served as mayor of New York since 2013. He is best known for pushing progressive policies including universal pre-Kindergarten and expanded paid sick time."

Edited by oax

I can't figure his angle.  I cannot imagine what he hopes to gain from this.

There is no possible way that he really thinks "Trump has *GOT* to be stopped" is a winning strategy.

9 mins ago, Little said:

Whats he going to be sorry for?

He does have a knack for alienating people;  Cuomo, NYPD, white middle class, AOC, and some in the Jewish community say he's lax on dealing with anti-semitic hate crimes

If I was a ****, he would be my choice. He's done so much for New York.

you can't say lib tard ????

Edited by Lagerhead

10 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Another clown for the circus...........:D

I was thinking of all of them pouring out of a clown car before I saw your post  :laugh:

I hope he uses video of the press conference he had in Trump Tower this week for his commercials. 

Especially with the guy on the escalator waiving the sign that said "Worst Mayor Ever"  :laugh:

1 hour ago, Dave S said:

I hope he uses video of the press conference he had in Trump Tower this week for his commercials. 

Especially with the guy on the escalator waiving the sign that said "Worst Mayor Ever"  :laugh:

I didn't get why he did that presser in Trump Tower.

Unless it is to show his bravery by entering the lion's den.

He, or someone on his staff, should have figgered folks in the tower would not exactly welcome him with open arms.

Edited by dena

Just now, dena said:

I didn't get why he did that presser in Trump Tower.

Unless it is to show his bravery by entering the lion's den.

He, or someone on his staff should have figgered folks in the tower would not exactly welcome him with open arms.

Hopefully they wire tap him

He was trying to portray himself as a tough guy.  

I guess his handlers didn't think there would be protesters because they feel he is the most beloved mayor NYC ever had.