ridenfish

Black woman pushes elderly white man off of bus....

Rate this topic

93 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ridenfish said:

Who said anything about the crime being forgiven? 

I was pointing out how the Liberal media would go off on their racist rants if the perp was a white woman and he was an old black man. Just giving Libs a taste of their own medicine. And they  don’t like it apparently.  

Some are trying to make you out to be a racists because they do not like the fact that you posted the story.  These are the same people who tried to stop Media reports describing some of the Perps are Black.  It goes against he narrative they are trying to promote or in some cases conceal...

1 min ago, Harf said:

These are the same people who tried to stop Media reports describing some of the Perps are Black.  

They succeeded in this.  All you have to do is listen to KYW in the morning.  Any time someone is shot in the city and they give a description of the perp, race is NEVER mentioned.  However, that same station can’t wait to say “white shooter” when that stuff happens.  But according to some, the media isn’t biased.  Lol.  

2 mins ago, Harf said:

These are the same people who tried to stop Media reports 

I'm not sure I understand you. Are you claiming someone here attempted to stop media reports?

Yep.  Once again the racist Libs here are the first to yell RACIST.  Happens every time, like clockwork.  

3 hours ago, jkrock said:

Has the MSM reported on her social media history yet?  That's usually SOP when the races are reversed. 

Conveniently, you forgot to mention that the only time the social media is mentioned is when the person had a history of posting stuff that could've predicted the crime they later committed.

4 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

I'm not sure I understand you. Are you claiming someone here attempted to stop media reports?

Be  honest LFOD, and quote the whole post.

These are the same people who tried to stop Media reports describing some of the Perps are Black.

Those last 7 words you left out change the meaning of what you quoted.

Why are you trying to be dishonest, and not quoting the whole sentence?

5 mins ago, dena said:

Be  honest LFOD, and quote the whole post.

Those last 7 words you left out change the meaning of what you quoted.

Why are you trying to be dishonest, and not quoting the whole sentence?

"Some are trying to make you out to be a racists because they do not like the fact that you posted the story.  These are the same people who tried to stop Media reports"

Dena read  the above. To me, it sure seems like he is saying the people "trying to make you out" "are the same people"....

You question my honesty? I question your reading comprehension. Nothing personal, mind you. Just responding to what you've written.

15 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Yep.  Once again the racist Libs here are the first to yell RACIST.  Happens every time, like clockwork.  

I bet you cannot find a single post in this thread where anybody called the OP a racist. Several pointed out it was him who was playing the race card, because that's how he started. Nobody called him a racist, you're making stuff up

3 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

"Some are trying to make you out to be a racists because they do not like the fact that you posted the story.  These are the same people who tried to stop Media reports"

Dena read  the above. To me, it sure seems like he is saying the people "trying to make you out" "are the same people"....

You question my honesty? I question your reading comprehension. Nothing personal, mind you. Just responding to what you've written.

We were talking about two different things.

Sorry.

Sad story. That woman has demons, plain and simple. Evil has no color, any one can have these demons. People do evil things to one another all the time, because of anger and hate.  But don't be fooled by the wiles of the evil one. God is love! 

May that old man rest in peace!

9 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

I still say she she should be put in a pine box.  

or tied to the tracks of an oncoming train and facing it as it approaches slowly.... 

1 min ago, J said:

or tied to the tracks of an oncoming train and facing it as it approaches slowly.... 

I still like the pine box.   Put her in it alive though before ya bury the box.  Maybe add a 1/4 cup of fire ants.