The Riddler

2019 Kayak Fishing Photos

277 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Been kayak fishing for some years, freshwater - flying under the radar - like to just go, ya know?

Started on salt just the other day (had not fished for stripers since I was a kid). * Used the old tube n worm (butchie baits tubes - local kid on north shore) and worms at Surfland.  Got about 15 stripers, mostly schoolies - but 2 keepers. This is one. I will be going back.

0FE2FBD0-6D34-4709-8131-6E44F793B2FE.jpeg

Edited by TimS
Please don’t tell folks exactly where you were fishing - it’s called spot burning and we don’t allow it - thanks :-)

Couldn’t find my kayak pants so I cut sleeves off a shirt lol, worth it though got rewarded with a nice 6lber, and about 30 robins

0A0D38D0-82ED-4521-8554-13B1C88BC0B4.jpeg

14 mins ago, nateD said:

Couldn’t find my kayak pants so I cut sleeves off a shirt lol, worth it though got rewarded with a nice 6lber, and about 30 robins

Nice clean mini mat...kudos for going through the robins, they are fkn EVERYWHERE this year. 

5 mins ago, buddha162 said:

Nice clean mini mat...kudos for going through the robins, they are fkn EVERYWHERE this year. 

It was ridiculous, basically 3 robins to every fluke, that 25 incher saved the day I was getting mad and turning Robins in to flying fish.