The Riddler

2019 Kayak Fishing Photos

241 posts in this topic

Great photos guys..makes me want to fish days more... have to wait for Albies or if we are lucky skipjack!!!!

^These are all great photos, and torturous....makes me jealous I'm not doing that fishing, even though I'm having a blast doing my own dayum fishing.

Here's two pics (below) that are not 'good' pics, taken with an Iphone in the dark; but I love them because: at 7:30 I said to my 10yo daughter "I'm going kayaking until midnight, you wanna put down your Ipad and come?" To my disbelief, she said "Yeah, what should I wear?" We were in the lake by 8:15pm

Well we saw deer, turtles, vultures, etc. She declined to fish, but made a point to point out every time a bluegill took a bug off the top. And, several times, when I cast over towards what she pointed out, I came up with a bass that was harassing the bluegills. She got all excited by the moonrise, and paddled across the lake, alone. When she started yelling where are you, it was a good lesson...'turn on your head lamp and scan...you'll see my reflectors."

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG