WTF is Wrong With People

Rate this topic

Sandflee

44 mins ago, dena said:

Now you know why the subway floors are sticky.

I tried to throw 10  guys out of a train, and got buttsexed by all of them...

Wow dude.

I'm sorry...

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

44 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

kinda sad that you think of me as a stranger :(

That was mean  :rolleyes:

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

The man hit his head on the sidewalk about 8 feet from the door of the parked bus, and died about a month later from his injuries. 

25-year-old Cadesha Bishop, was yelling profanities on the Las Vegas bus in the late afternoon of March 21.

When Serge Fournier passed her in the aisle, the report reviewed by the Review-Journal said, he told her "to be nicer to the passengers." Then she pushed him off the bus with both hands, the video shows.

Bishop walked away without offering help, according to the report, and held her son's hand as they passed Fournier on the sidewalk. 

He died from complications of blunt force torso injuries on April 23, leading the coroner to rule his death as a homicide. 

Court records show Bishop is charged with murder

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

I bet that lady targets sand tiger sharks from the beach. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.