WTF is Wrong With People

Rate this topic

Sandflee

4 hours ago, HopHead said:

I'm putting myself on that bus next to cadeesha and thinking about what I'd do.....I think I'd have enough restraint not to hit her but I'd make the bus driver stay in place and hold her until the cops arrived.  Be a stand up guy....with what she did on video you'd get a key to the city.  Remember who this country voted for a couple of years ago and stop pretending the loudmouth scumbags outnumber decent folks.

I  Probably would have shoved that stupid Bitch out the door before I thought about it not being a great plan lol

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

3 hours ago, Gulf Vet said:

Why would the bus driver take off after that? Doesn't he/she have a responsibility to stay there, call the cops/ambulance, bus schedule be damned?

I was thinking the same thing, it looks like they just drove off w t f?

how lucky am i

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 hour ago, Heron25 said:

Do i think she was trying to kill the old guy, no.  She was acting like the fool that her prior criminal background says she is.  She pushes the guy off the bus, he goes down like an 85 year old and dies a month later.  She knows she's f@cked. Somehow, she came up with a $100,000 bail and is now under electronic monitoring awaitingl trial.  Haven't read anything from the old guy's family.  

I would kill it....

how lucky am i

5 hours ago, Firinne said:
  • Oh brother :dismay:

When you come out to Montauk this summer I’ll introduce you to someone who witnessed it and I’ll give you the full story including the hand job from a total stranger, just so I can see you eyes pop out of your head. 

I’ve got more than my fair share of stories. 

Maybe we we need to get Dinghy to show up and make him a believer too. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

2 mins ago, HopHead said:

So after you "saved" her she gave you a handjob?

:laugh:  You're quite the raconteur. 

Now you know why the subway floors are sticky.

I threw 10 guys out of a train, and got buttsex from the fair maidens I rescued...

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

30 mins ago, dena said:

Now you know why the subway floors are sticky.

I threw 10 guys out of a train, and got buttsex from the fair maidens I rescued...

They use a strap on ?:lg_smile:

Edited by PCstriper

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

3 hours ago, bospa357 said:

Don't forget to wipe your shoes before walking away. :howdy:

Nonsense, Red doesn’t wear shoes 

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

When you come out to Montauk this summer I’ll introduce you to someone who witnessed it and I’ll give you the full story including the hand job from a total stranger, just so I can see you eyes pop out of your head. 

I’ve got more than my fair share of stories. 

Maybe we we need to get Dinghy to show up and make him a believer too. 

kinda sad that you think of me as a stranger :(

"a high percentage of Bernie's posts involve Jim, homosexuality and/or touching children" :naughty: