fishless

Jets fire GM

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm shocked but not surprised.  I can't believe Christopher Johnson can even dress himself in the morning, what a chit storm in chit town, AKA Jets nation.

I may have to become a Patriot fan now, I already know their history and every stat, and having lived through it.... 

Edited by Beachbuster

after the night the knicks had last night...... jets had to use that wonderful phrase........... 'hold my beer'

What's funny is now ... the New York Jets current coach is all bug eyed and twitchy and now his new GM is too!!!   

5cdc8d3a045ec_https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_cbea668a89a141c4b8b099535d782deb_960x01.jpg.d7710f10038ad5db738c819b28ce4bf7.jpg

1 hour ago, flylikabird said:

What's funny is now ... the New York Jets current coach is all bug eyed and twitchy and now his new GM is too!!!   

5cdc8d3a045ec_https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_cbea668a89a141c4b8b099535d782deb_960x01.jpg.d7710f10038ad5db738c819b28ce4bf7.jpg

makes it easier for chris johnson

now he's only gotta talk to one guy

3 hours ago, eddy said:

after the night the knicks had last night...... jets had to use that wonderful phrase........... 'hold my beer'

:laugh:

Oh man, just when I thought things were getting a little better....anyway, hopefully something good will come out of this, but they should have fired him before the draft! especially with his draft history......

I heard a claim that Gase and McCagnan were feuding over the hiring of Leveon Bell. I wonder who was for that high-risk hiring, and who was against it.