HugeDinghy

mosque fire new haven ct

Rate this topic

156 posts in this topic

It is strange. If arson by white Christian was even remotely suspected it would be 24/7 coverage but if not for this thread, I wouldn't even know of it.

On 5/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, HugeDinghy said:

been determined as intentionally set. 

im going with inside job...they've been struggling to fund this construction for some time. 

set the fire, cry discrimination, set up fund, watch the money roll in. 

I can certainly be wrong, but put me down as taking "chit that didn't happen or $500, Alex"

And there you have it. 

New Haven Patch-  

A fundraiser has been started to help with money for repairs. More than $62,000 has been raised as of Tuesday afternoon.

On 5/15/2019 at 0:44 PM, Dave588 said:

I would bet its easier for them to burn it than clean it and they will get a better one for free.

i dont think it should have been called intentional before any possible evidence was collected. 

And you know that no possible evidence was collected because you're a fire inspector in that department, or was this a report on nutnewz dot com?

On 5/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, HopHead said:

Right?  Kinda funny though if you think about it.....meaning we all think the muzz did it even when it's their own ****.

No "we all" don't. 

39 mins ago, BrianBM said:

No "we all" don't. 

I bet there's more of us than you. Then again, I've already admitted that I'm weak and can't get over 9/11.  But you keep waving that black flag. :th:

Even if they didnt set it themselves, **** em, to bad it wasn't full when it went up, you know, like the trade center or the Cole or the disco in Germany or the stark....

**** those animals!

1 hour ago, HopHead said:

I bet there's more of us than you. Then again, I've already admitted that I'm weak and can't get over 9/11.  But you keep waving that black flag. :th:

There are more of you than of me.  Knee jerks come easily, and nothing jerkier than your response. 

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

Even if they didnt set it themselves, **** em, to bad it wasn't full when it went up, you know, like the trade center or the Cole or the disco in Germany or the stark....

**** those animals!

^^^this

22 mins ago, BrianBM said:

There are more of you than of me.  Knee jerks come easily, and nothing jerkier than your response. 

Go get your face ****ed.