HugeDinghy

mosque fire new haven ct

Rate this topic

156 posts in this topic

been determined as intentionally set. 

im going with inside job...they've been struggling to fund this construction for some time. 

set the fire, cry discrimination, set up fund, watch the money roll in. 

I can certainly be wrong, but put me down as taking "chit that didn't happen or $500, Alex"

With Ramadan underway, the Diyanet Mosque of New Haven was a daily gathering place for Muslims to be among friends and family as they broke their fast.

But on Sunday, worshipers received devastating news: A fire had broken out just before 4 p.m., rendering the mosque uninhabitable.

And on Monday, New Haven officials delivered another blow: They announced that they believed that the fire had been set intentionally.

“We’re just kind of shocked,” said Haydar Elevli, the president of the Connecticut branch of the Turkish-American Religious Foundation, which owns the mosque. “Everybody’s sad right now.”

I would bet its easier for them to burn it than clean it and they will get a better one for free.

i dont think it should have been called intentional before any possible evidence was collected. 

1 hour ago, Dave588 said:

I would bet its easier for them to burn it than clean it and they will get a better one for free.

i dont think it should have been called intentional before any possible evidence was collected. 

Right?  Kinda funny though if you think about it.....meaning we all think the muzz did it even when it's their own ****.

6 hours ago, HopHead said:

Right?  Kinda funny though if you think about it.....meaning we all think the muzz did it even when it's their own ****.

In the Ozarks maybe not but in Ct I’m looking sideways :squid:

If one of them did it, yodeling would have been heard just before the explosion. I’m sure antifa did it. They started trying around 2am and finally defeated the child safety on the lighter around 3:45pm