Wilgabeast

Full moon coming

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, Wilgabeast said:

With the coming full moon I’m thinking some bigger fish should be coming with it!!!!

I think out of staters will outnumber fish 4 to 1

Let's Hope, the Water is still on the cool side at 49/50. But won't be long. Some South West winds would help. 

Well isn't this what we've been waiting for. Some good weather with the fish starting to show up??? Whether it's the traffic, the crowds, the numbers of guys fishing, it's all changed and never going back. I guess we're going have to learn to deal with it all or just stay home. I sound like an old fart don't I !!! :p:rav: I caught a nice little striper the other day and a guy close to me says, Is that a Striper????? 

52 mins ago, Joe G said:

This full moon is also a blue moon.      :read:

Reminds me of a song. :p.

Lol no one can just be happy that fish are finally here and the bait is filling in . Everyone has to find something to bitch about . Everyone is real salty here , just be happy stripers are back . There’s always been crowds at the canal and on the cape . Deal with it or stop fishing ... other people enjoy catching fish too, might be news to some of you the way you talk 

9 hours ago, Wilgabeast said:

Lol no one can just be happy that fish are finally here and the bait is filling in . Everyone has to find something to bitch about . Everyone is real salty here , just be happy stripers are back . There’s always been crowds at the canal and on the cape . Deal with it or stop fishing ... other people enjoy catching fish too, might be news to some of you the way you talk 

Amen Brother!!! 

10 hours ago, Deep Hole said:

Well isn't this what we've been waiting for. Some good weather with the fish starting to show up??? Whether it's the traffic, the crowds, the numbers of guys fishing, it's all changed and never going back. I guess we're going have to learn to deal with it all or just stay home. I sound like an old fart don't I !!! :p:rav: I caught a nice little striper the other day and a guy close to me says, Is that a Striper????? 

1.  Yes you do, but that's OK. I'm settled in my own role as a geezer and you will too.

2.  What can you say? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm a Geezer and don't know if I'll ever be comfortable with that title.... I'm now invisible!!! :eek:

Edited by Deep Hole