tomkaz

Anther Florida Woman Outdoes a Gator in Her Crotch

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Was this like coochi punji sticks if she got too drunk and some guy tried to do it while she was passed out? 

On the other hand, do you think the clear substance may have been deodorizer? 

‘Snarling’ Burger King customer allegedly hid 7 syringes in vagina

By Jackie Salo

You can’t “have it your way” by stashing seven syringes in your vagina.

jaymiewescott.jpg

A Burger King customer who caused a commotion inside the fast-food joint was arrested Tuesday in Florida after cops found several syringes inside her groin, news station WFLA reported.

Deputies were called to the restaurant’s restroom in Largo on reports that 35-year-old Jaymie Wescott was “snarling and yelling at staff,” according to an arrest report.

When officers arrived, they searched Wescott and “felt something hard in her vagina area,” the report said.

Wescott refused to reveal what she’d hidden but told officers she “f–ked up,” according to WFLA.

She was then brought to Pinellas County Jail, where she removed from her vagina seven syringes containing a clear substance, officials said. The arrest report doesn’t identify what the liquid was.

Wescott faces charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, introducing or possession of contraband in a county detention facility and resisting an officer without violence, according to court records.

She was released from jail Wednesday on $5,300 bail. She hung up on a reporter when reached for comment.

Oh, and please go back to sh***ng your pants without reading stupid florida stuff on yer phone.

Caught the tail end of the show "Modern Marvels" this morning. They were doing a show on the sex industry, history, etc. One of the things they showed were different types of vaginal "booby" traps used throughout the ages. One of them was a sleeve with a syringe in it used to assassinate somebody. Stick it in and get stuck. Injected poison....Helluva way to die.

23 mins ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

Caught the tail end of the show "Modern Marvels" this morning. They were doing a show on the sex industry, history, etc. One of the things they showed were different types of vaginal "booby" traps used throughout the ages. One of them was a sleeve with a syringe in it used to assassinate somebody. Stick it in and get stuck. Injected poison....Helluva way to die.

That **** better be quick or she's going with me..

2 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

That **** better be quick or she's going with me..

I think your wife would slit your throat and watch you die, not resort to some chicken **** like that. 

Just now, MikeMc said:

I think your wife would slit your throat and watch you die, not resort to some chicken **** like that. 

No doubt,  and probably eat my heart!

That's why I love her :love:

22 hours ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

Imagine the havoc ping pong ball throwing girl could cause.

If she was Italian, she could be a Roman Candle.

44 mins ago, dena said:

Imagine the havoc ping pong ball throwing girl could cause.

If she was Italian, she could be a Roman Candle.

:eek::laugh:

Last time i was in jail, some crack head was passed out wearing one of those full length prison robes in the processing room. Cops must have found him either naked or just some kind of homeless mess and stripped him. Dude was curled up in a chair and must have shifted a bit and crack pipe fell out of his ass onto the floor. Guard saw it happen so they had to collect his contraband and toss him in his own cell.