Jetty Jumper

Hillary Clinton says the 2016 election was ‘stolen’ from her

Rate this topic

353 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

If that's the case it's because her people stayed home... I'm doubting anyone switched from Hillary to Trump at the last minute.

River Raider I was visiting my grand kids who live near Carbondale and Scranton, PA 

in September 2016. I was driving to my favorite fly shop in Dixon City, PA. This is Joe Biden Country, Solid working Class people who are Democrats for several generations. Lackawanna County is the Democrat Show place for the typical religious Catholic Irish, Italian, Russian, Polish and a smattering of folks from the Baltic States,

I came across a large red, white and blue sign that declared “Lackawanna Democrats for  TRUMP!” 3 months before the election, was a sign that the Christian Worker Class  Realized She was not to be trusted,   She and the clowns she hired as her advisors were living in a huge bubble, where the polls guaranteed her the Presidency,  Bring movie stars and high end entertained in Philadelphia didn’t get her a single vote.

The workers in the State of Pennsylvania knew she was corrupt and never gave them a thought !

First one must have possession or own something for it to be stolen. :howdy:

Crooked Hillary Clinton doing the accusing? That's surely amusing

9 hours ago, RJ said:

River Raider I was visiting my grand kids who live near Carbondale and Scranton, PA 

in September 2016. I was driving to my favorite fly shop in Dixon City, PA. This is Joe Biden Country, Solid working Class people who are Democrats for several generations. Lackawanna County is the Democrat Show place for the typical religious Catholic Irish, Italian, Russian, Polish and a smattering of folks from the Baltic States,

I came across a large red, white and blue sign that declared “Lackawanna Democrats for  TRUMP!” 3 months before the election, was a sign that the Christian Worker Class  Realized She was not to be trusted,   She and the clowns she hired as her advisors were living in a huge bubble, where the polls guaranteed her the Presidency,  Bring movie stars and high end entertained in Philadelphia didn’t get her a single vote.

The workers in the State of Pennsylvania knew she was corrupt and never gave them a thought !

Just got back from my annual Trout fishing just south east of Altoona, PA. I still see a number of huge painted "TRUMP!" signs along the way, like 6' x 10'. 

...it was unquestionably solid Democratic territory not even 4 years ago. Not anymore it seems.

As an aside, the folks in Seneca, NY area are no fans of Cuomo either judging by the signs posted on the way up to Lewiston for some Steelhead fishing. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, RJ said:

I started a thread here in September 2016, where I drove to the OBX, 300 miles, and counted signs.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but it was easy 50 to 4 Trump signs.

The data was out there that Trump was a favorite,  but the pollsters couldn't capture it for whatever reason.

Edited by dena

It was her to lose.  Her lack of likeability and poorly run campaign helped her achieve the outcome.  Accept reality Hillary… 

14 hours ago, DMacLeod said:

Read what you typed

Re-Reading these two posts should give you some insight why people give you crap.   

people give me crap because they can,

ankle biters in the PG are free to throw as many insults as lefties as they want to,

and it's allowed,

it ONLY becomes an issue if the lefty fights back,

then Tim shows up with locks, and points and lectures,

but as long as I don't fight back you and other right wing trolls are free to throw insults,

because that's what "men" do, right?

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

ankle biters in the PG are free to throw as many insults as lefties as they want to,

and it's allowed,

but as long as I don't fight back you and other right wing trolls are free to throw insults,

If it’s so bad for you here you know where the door is.  

and it's allowed,

People give you crap because you look for it. If you can't find it, you create it. 

You call others 'ankle biters' yet you've fallen well below that level, needing a ladder to even chew on toes.

You call others 'trolls' yet are the biggest troll here.

Small men act this way, rise above it.......

No Hillary's election wasnt stolen by a few Facebook adds. Her corruption and dishonesty hurt her bigly.

The only reasons I can think of that someone would vote democrat.

Let me know if I missed any please.

Ignorant: gets their info from main stream media. Or family has always voted D and they're ignorant.

Guilt: think by doing so they will help minorities, and release them from some guilt.

Money: they have skin in the game and will make money from Democrat initiatives  i.e. global warming etc.

Free stuff: they're currently on the plantation and want to stay there. And D's promise more free stuff.

Thanks

On 5/13/2019 at 4:11 PM, fish'nmagician said:

Trump is a fraud

russia interfered more than we first were informed. 

He may have stolen the election. 

Please stay on topic or start your own thread. 

3 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

and it's allowed,

You are so predictable, every thread has to be about you. 

Geesh, give it a rest.

You say a lot,

not much on topic, and a lot about me.....

maybe take a break from that?

Any time I poke at you is because you keep stirring the pot.   Like others said, you go looking for controversy and if you can't find it you start it.

Say what you want but this is a sign of a narcissist.    

Speaking of giving it a break, maybe you should try it again.  It was nice and cordial here when you were on sabbatical.

Indecently, you never denied anything I said when I poked you.   

you win