Hillary Clinton says the 2016 election was ‘stolen’ from her

Rate this topic

34 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL

doesn't the heartland rely on Blue states for Tax Dollars?

and don't they get a lot of farm subsidies?

where does the hard work come into play,

I don't mind paying their bills,

but a thank you would be nice.

The basis of my statement is the fact that Republicans tend to live away from the East and West Coasts, predominantly in the South and Midwest. And, within those states, Republicans tend to live outside of concentrated urban areas. Republican affiliation in cities with populations over 500,000 is only 39 percent, compared with 52 percent in suburban areas and 59 percent in rural areas. Has nothing to do with your tax dollars or farm subsidies. 

Edited by fish643

9 mins ago, fish643 said:

Has nothing to do with your tax dollars or farm subsidies. 

sure it does,

Trump won because the system is rigged to favor rural states,

you referred to them as hard working people,

yet they suck up Federal Tax Dollars REALLY good.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Any hacking was due to ineptness of DNC and Team Hillary's lax security practices...and even worse. Hacking happens all the time, were they just too stupid to know this? Did they not think ahead of this basic fact of cyber-life? Boo-hoo's aside, that was their bad and their truths were on display which demonstrated they stole the election during the primary, no?

Russian interference, to my knowledge, were a number of Facebook ads, no?  So what?   Don't worry about FB though, they will tell you just what to think ... now.

Slim margins? So did JFK:  Popular vote 34,220,984  to  34,108,157 is a slim win... but a win indeed. She neglected certain states and lost the electorate, JFK didn't. End of story.

Manafort was tried and convicted over his ties with Ukraine years before the election. I am not understanding just how Manafort conspired to steal the election from Hillary, can you explain for me?

Yes, we all know Russia tries to influence and undermine things for decades. "We will bury you!!!" still rings in our ears today. No one is kidding themselves on this and is nothing new, and yes, it is a concern of Patriotic Americans.

So why was it not a concern of Patriotic Citizen #1, Obama, to take the lead on this to immediately stop it?

Trump stole the election? Nonsense. Hillary just good old fashioned lost, nothing was stolen.

Edited by Gulf Vet

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

sure it does,

Trump won because the system is rigged to favor rural states,

you referred to them as hard working people,

yet they suck up Federal Tax Dollars REALLY good.

I thought he won because the Russians changed vote tallies? 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

I thought he won because the Russians changed vote tallies? 

still unproven.

but my comment was addressing the assertion that hard working people voted for Trump,

it seems the productive people that foot the bills in this country voted for Hillary.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

No it's a done deal,  that never happened... In reality 

if you say so,

seems like we learn a little more about what Russian hackers managed to do......

how do you know they didn't?

cite your sources please.

did Putin and Trump say they didn't?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

if you say so,

seems like we learn a little more about what Russian hackers managed to do......

how do you know they didn't?

cite your sources please.

did Putin and Trump say they didn't?

You're pushing bizarre conspiracy theories... you should stop

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

so you have NO proof to back up your claims,

gotcha.

We both no no vote tallies were changed... it's a delusional conspiracy theory that you're nursing for God only knows what reason (?) 

1 min ago, Gulf Vet said:

So, you need proof in order to prove a crime didn't occur? That is truly bizarre. Just how does one go about doing that?

Spit the hook.... 

1 min ago, Gulf Vet said:

So, you need proof in order to prove a crime didn't occur? That is truly bizarre. Just how does one go about doing that?

if someone states clearly that hacking didn't occur, I want to see what their source is for making the claim,

Raider didn't say there was no evidence it happened,

he stated it did NOT happen.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15