BsCbandit09

PGA Championship- Tiger Part 2

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

When I played the back tees were not all the way back, a buddy said if your going, you have to play one foot out.  No way I was doing that.  

Also, in person at tournaments I was surprised at all the state troopers following in the players groups, you don't see that on tv.  Another thing is listening to the spectators talking and realizing that a lot of them have no clue about golf.

7 mins ago, cleatis said:

When I played the back tees were not all the way back, a buddy said if your going, you have to play one foot out.  No way I was doing that.  

Also, in person at tournaments I was surprised at all the state troopers following in the players groups, you don't see that on tv.  Another thing is listening to the spectators talking and realizing that a lot of them have no clue about golf.

Players are working assets to a multi billion dollar company. With out them there is no tour, no revenue, for some advertising wains, viewership drops. That why there are state troopers and yes they can be easily seen on TV, have been for years.

4 mins ago, iphish said:

Players are working assets to a multi billion dollar company. With out them there is no tour, no revenue, for some advertising wains, viewership drops. That why there are state troopers and yes they can be easily seen on TV, have been for years.

Been to several tournaments and at the majors there are a ton of police, you may see an occasion cop on tv, but in person these guys are inside the ropes and all over.  You don't have to explain it to me and never said it was a bad thing.

37 mins ago, cleatis said:

It took a solid 10 minutes to clear out a path through the "patrons" every time a shot went into the gallery.

Effing gitlanders.  :laugh:

2 hours ago, cleatis said:

Been to several tournaments and at the majors there are a ton of police, you may see an occasion cop on tv, but in person these guys are inside the ropes and all over.  You don't have to explain it to me and never said it was a bad thing.

Who said it was a bad thing? and yes they have been present for years ( post 911) including inside the ropes at many tourneys and majors.

"You can never have too much security" Mick Jaggar

2 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

It took a solid 10 minutes to clear out a path through the "patrons" every time a shot went into the gallery.

Effing gitlanders.  :laugh:

Many were drunk and unruly idiots

23 hours ago, iphish said:

Many were drunk and unruly idiots

Agreed. It was embarrassing. Nearly as bad as Boston fans for the Dell Technologies/DeutscheBank Fedex cup event. :laugh:

8 hours ago, BsCbandit09 said:

Agreed. It was embarrassing. Nearly as bad as Boston fans for the Dell Technologies/DeutscheBank Fedex cup event. :laugh:

agreed