fishbites

Last trip

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I need to vent about my last trip to fish in Delaware. I can't believe how badly people drive anymore. The speed limit doesn't mean anything and turn signals why bother just cut people off why tell me you want over or better yet how about pass me on the shoulder going 100 mph just to cut me off and put me in a ditch. I had people high beaming me in the right lane for going 60 in a 55. I can't stand it anymore. I am just going to fish more closer to home. I had a good time catching fish before the weather turned but the drive to and from there is no longer worth it. Sorry if this isn't a good topic to post just had enough.

1 hour ago, Deep Hole said:

It's the same thing every where these days...

Yes, I agree. I have never seen so many aggressive drivers as I’m seeing today. Maybe it’s just because I’m getting old and slowing down but the schitt I see people pulling on the roads is incredible. For example, the other day I was behind a vehicle at an intersection. The guy in front was texting  and when he didn’t move after we got the green light, I gave him a polite toot on the horn to let him know we had the green. It wasn’t an obnoxious blast that I gave him, just a quick “look at the light” sort of thing. So the guy rolls into the intersection and then he stops to prevent me from making the light. Now I lean on the horn and then does the same thing again. It’s crazy what people do when they are driving. So much anger. So much aggression. Really dangerous stuff. 

I used to be a truck driver in Philadelphia. Wasn't much fun at all. The way people drive is why I quit driving trucks

Posted (edited)

It's everywhere now. When I'm on rt 1 going to the De beaches. It can get pretty bad. I stay the speed limit of 65. FU3k the Dutchman, jerseyites, New yorkers and Delawareans . And yes my lovely Marylanders. They can all go to hell and pass me.I do love when an idiot rides my bumper in the right lane then passes me at 90 mph. Then I see them pulled over by a De trooper, I honk and wave.

Edited by hunter123

I/We’ve been logging a lot of hours on the road again this season and it’s seemed people have been driving more aggressive across the board ...be Safe out there in the wee hours peeps

Sometimes it looks like someone is high beaming but it’s just how the lights are and stuff. I drive fast and can’t stand it when people drive speed limit or don’t move over to the right lane. You’re only supposed to be in the left lane to pass. Idiots I swear