Marc H

Early RM Smith Jointed Swimmers

14 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Tbird650 said:

How about you add the yellow one to the blue Danny That i have coming?

You got it.  Take off a $2 for combined shipping.  Thanks!

Posted (edited) · Report post

RM Smith Bayminnow ??  Where the hell is my plug that I paid you for 17 days ago, Marc??

Edited by jsbergen
Spelling

It’s totally unacceptable. He shouldn’t be taking our money if he can’t hold up his end of the deal. I’m 17 days out so I wouldn’t cross your fingers.  

He looks to have been here a long time and sold a lot of plugs but he disappeared on us. The told me he was going to have a day of over a week ago to send them but hasn’t message me back in over a week now. I see he’s on yesterday and the day before. Just want an update at least. 

Hey guys.  Very sorry for the delays.  Everything went out yesterday with a bunch of other stuff.  I started a new job which took up a bunch of time because 1 guy went on vacation and another's brother passed and he had to be out. Everything is good and you are welcome to return them for refund if that is what you would like to do.  In the past I have waited a long time to receive plugs and whatnot that I purchased on SOL.  I have never complained to Tim nor called anybody out in public.   A lot of things happen in the course of one's life that sometimes can't be helped.  Gain some patience.......it will serve you well in the long run.  Again, very sorry for the delay.

3 hours ago, aglenn said:

Ive bought more than a couple plugs from Marc and hes always been good, if he needs a couple days he can have them

Thanks buddy.  I really appreciate that!

4 hours ago, aglenn said:

Ive bought more than a couple plugs from Marc and hes always been good, if he needs a couple days he can have them

Same here.