Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

19 mins ago, jmlandru said:

He was trying to get laid. And he did. In the men’s room. 

Attaboy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, jmlandru said:

I’m trying to get my game back. I got my inspiration from bospa

Is that what they’re calling Adderall these days? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rocky_Point_Charlie said:

You went to see Madonna at the Garden?

 

 

I took several customers, males and females from when there were only two genders. We went to an early dinner at Sparks and had drinks afterwards at the Palladium. A couple stretches, blo, and hookers and we partied hard. 

 

Besides all that the the most memorable part was that they had painted the seats red before the concert and it wasn’t totally dry - we all had red red paint on our $2K Armani suits, which I paid for the next day. 

 

Most of of these people I have remained friends with to this day. We knew how to have a good time and we all did business together for decades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jmlandru said:

He was trying to get laid. And he did. In the men’s room. 

Ha ha, did boB feed you this line or was it Belmo?

 

Never got laid in a bathroom, oh wait, I did once.... I want to say that I got laid in the second row Radio City Music Hall during a Phil Collins concert, after the break one of the horns players came over and handed my date an invite to their after show party.... that’s another story.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

Ha ha, did boB feed you this line or was it Belmo?

 

Never got laid in a bathroom, oh wait, I did once.... I want to say that I got laid in the second row Radio City Music Hall during a Phil Collins concert, after the break one of the horns players came over and handed my date an invite to their after show party.... that’s another story.  

thank you for your controlled/tempered response.. jim's been a little feisty  and these outbursts are becoming more frequent as of late

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bernie12 said:

thank you for your controlled/tempered response.. jim's been a little feisty  and these outbursts are becoming more frequent as of late

He says he’s got his game back - Bospa gave him inspiration. 

 

Jimbo’s got a bad back and hemroids and he needs Bospa to motivate him :dismay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tom T said:

Hate on Beasties or not, this is pretty epic.  Never saw it :laugh:

 

 

Nor. Have I.  Great.  Sabatoge is still my favorite video from back in the the day.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

He says he’s got his game back - Bospa gave him inspiration. 

 

Jimbo’s got a bad back and hemroids and he needs Bospa to motivate him :dismay:

Because I'm like a hemorrhoid. I keep coming back. The gift that keeps on giving. :howdy: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, bospa357 said:

Because I'm like a hemorrhoid. I keep coming back. The gift that keeps on giving. :howdy: 

Your still alive!!!??

 

 

 

How you doing....

Edited by redfishkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.