CNN and Comey sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G

Rate this topic

flyangler

So, now we have CNN, the news network most strongly pushing the Collusion-gate narrative (second only to MSNBC) host a one hour "town hall" session with the man who may be squarely in the middle of the Collusion-gate malfeasance, possible conspiracy. Why? 

And not any hour, during CNN darling Anderson Cooper's hour, why? 

Do both feel the walls closing in on them as the truth threatens to run them over? Battle-field preparation? Trying to shore up CNN’s view base's faith in the crumbling narrative? 

You can find articles about what was discussed at this fawning, kissy-kissy "town hall". No really hard questions. Rather, Cooper allows Comey to savage Rosenstein saying he does not have a "real sterling character, strong character". Comey suggests that, at least in his head, Trump could be indicted once he is out of office.  

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Comey should be indicted before Trump leaves office...

Maybe ol Jim will keep a bunk open for Trump, but I bet it gets filled by Brennan and Clapper before Trump gets to Club Fed.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

2 mins ago, Flybyme said:

I think he already is

Is he poisoning the jury pool by going on TV?

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

No trial, Comey will plead out or bleed out.

I prefer the latter. 

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

Comey is there to explain how it is indeed ok to break the law. They are softening the audience to ensure they have public sentiment on their side. They are all the worst traitors in American history. Real garbage humans. Lying, manipulative sleezballs. 

52 mins ago, ErikT said:

Comey is there to explain how it is indeed ok to break the law. They are softening the audience to ensure they have public sentiment on their side. They are all the worst traitors in American history. Real garbage humans. Lying, manipulative sleezballs. 

Yep, say it often enough and it becomes the truth!

6 mins ago, Harf said:

Heard he was auditioning for a Spot on the View earlier this week :laugh:

That would be quite fitting!  Boy if that happened it would really blur the lines :laugh:

1 hour ago, ErikT said:

4F6C0656-CB58-45F0-9F7C-48F50EFAC5F2.png

1 hour ago, Harf said:

Heard he was auditioning for a Spot on the View earlier this week :laugh:

Screen-Shot-2019-05-10-at-7.57.23-AM-600

Not really related to Comey, Kim K has been credited with freeing 17 felons on a variety of grounds over the recent past. This is all BEFORE she sits for the bar exam. Interesting that someone so famous has taken up such a cause and done so seriously. 

Then there’s Comey.....

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Over at PJMedia:

Everyone knows the FBI spies on people, he's playing word games and his signature is on FISA warrants. Gimme a break.

Comey continued to lie: “No, it’s a reasonable — that was the guy, Papadopoulos, who was the subject of the information we got from the Australians that he had talked to the Russians,” Comey added. “I don’t remember talking about that particular step with my team. I knew they were trying to see if they could check it out. That’s a totally normal step. See if you can get somebody close to the person and see if they’ll confirm what we heard from the Australians.”

Papadopoulos didn't talk to RUSSIANS, unless you are pretending that western intelligence asset Joseph Mifsud is really working for the RUSSIANS. Read all about Joseph Mifsud in Lee Smith's terrific story, The Maltese Phantom of Russiagate. If Comey really believes his own crap, why didn't the FBI go to Trump and tell him one of his associates was involved with the RUSSIANS?

It's clear that Comey is speaking out to cover his ass and set up a narrative before the inspector general reports come and before Barr reveals the results of his investigation into the origin of the RUSSIAN-collusion sham.

______

Like I said, battlefield preparation. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

1 min ago, tomkaz said:

Over at PJMedia:

Everyone knows the FBI spies on people, he's playing word games and his signature is on FISA warrants. Gimme a break.

Comey continued to lie: “No, it’s a reasonable — that was the guy, Papadopoulos, who was the subject of the information we got from the Australians that he had talked to the Russians,” Comey added. “I don’t remember talking about that particular step with my team. I knew they were trying to see if they could check it out. That’s a totally normal step. See if you can get somebody close to the person and see if they’ll confirm what we heard from the Australians.”

Papadopoulos didn't talk to RUSSIANS, unless you are pretending that western intelligence asset Joseph Mifsud is really working for the RUSSIANS. Read all about Joseph Mifsud in Lee Smith's terrific story, The Maltese Phantom of Russiagate. If Comey really believes his own crap, why didn't the FBI go to Trump and tell him one of his associates was involved with the RUSSIANS?

It's clear that Comey is speaking out to cover his ass and set up a narrative before the inspector general reports come and before Barr reveals the results of his investigation into the origin of the RUSSIAN-collusion sham.

______

Like I said, battlefield preparation. 

Why does the FBI have a responsibility to tell Trump?