TatonkaJames

Donnie Jr - like father like son

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Subpoenaed by Intel Committee, says he’ll take 5th or not show up. 

Is he willing to go to jail for the old man?

What I find funny is the evangelical right supports these guys. If people were to ask what color is a man who had three wives, 5 children from them, and a son who is separated from his wife and vacationing with his new girlfriend ( and not the last) in plain sight of his kids (setting a great example :eek:) , and has a rapper use the “F” word in the Oval Office and not even telling him to cool it with the language, most would say black/brown. 

What a terrible family. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm surprised trump doesn't pull a Bill Clinton and pretend it's not his kid.

Webb Hubble had a nice family, though

Edited by jkrock

5 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Hey @TimS, does the PG need another troll thread by this guy? 

No, it really doesn’t. He wasn’t always a troll but that does appear to be his new schtick :rolleyes: 

20 mins ago, TatonkaJames said:

If people were to ask what color is a man who had three wives, 5 children from them, and a son who is separated from his wife and vacationing with his new girlfriend ( and not the last) in plain sight of his kids (setting a great example :eek:) , and has a rapper use the “F” word in the Oval Office and not even telling him to cool it with the language, most would say black/brown. 

:dismay:

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

This troll thread was unlocked? Hmmmm. 

Yes, by the OP...after I locked it - after I removed a post he made, also after it was locked - and now he can no longer use the PG forum :rolleyes: 

If anyone else is unsure, reopening a thread after an admin locks it is cause for immediate removal from, at the very least, that forum. This isn’t a baby sitting service for adults. 

TimS

3 mins ago, TimS said:

If anyone else is unsure, reopening a thread after an admin locks it is cause for immediate removal from, at the very least, that forum. This isn’t a baby sitting service for adults. 

TimS

Well I know now, didn’t read that rule, how is anyone but a mod is allowed to reopen it ? You should fix that. 

The reason he could lock/unlock it was because he started the thread. This is so people in the BST Forum can lock their threads once the items are sold. 

8 mins ago, TatonkaJames said:

Well I know now, didn’t read that rule, how is anyone but a mod is allowed to reopen it ? You should fix that. 

Sorry, nobody needs a rule that says you aren’t welcome to over ride an administrator’s decision to lock your thread. You can drive your car through a building’s front door yet I’ve never seen a ‘don’t drive your car through this building’s front door’ sign either. 

TimS