TBYRD

My Happy Place

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Along the path to my favorite shad fishin spot, I found someone's happy place.

With all the stresses in our daily lives, it was refreshing to enjoy the random art and creativity of this tiny space. 

After releasing my last shad of the day, I collected a few pieces of river glass and polished stones and added them to the scene.

It made me smile and hopefully will brighten the day of the creator when they return.

20190508_163936.jpg

5 hours ago, TBYRD said:

Along the path to my favorite shad fishin spot, I found someone's happy place.

With all the stresses in our daily lives, it was refreshing to enjoy the random art and creativity of this tiny space. 

After releasing my last shad of the day, I collected a few pieces of river glass and polished stones and added them to the scene.

It made me smile and hopefully will brighten the day of the creator when they return.

20190508_163936.jpg

Hey cool,

Thanks for sharing

There is a piece of driftwood in my area someone stood up and put a hat and mittens on it been there about a yr thing has lures on it seashells feathers rocks seaglass its really cool !

I do a lot of walking and exploring and come across interesting things every now and then. Something made with a bunch of beach trash. There's actually a lot of stuff on the branch. Hard to pick up in the picture. IMG_3101.JPG.d7010320c8d7d606207c6db6bf6adfe2.JPGIMG_3644.JPG.1113f97c663d31596305d9cc22465b36.JPG

When we ran the beach it was customary to begin a little beach art and see how long it took before it would grow. Occasionally we would lay in a couple of very large bass racks to feed the coyotes at night along with what ever was on the beach free. 

The only beach art I can think of are a couple of --beach cars--,stripped down junkers that us kids would fly down the beach.

They didn't have plates and we parked them bellow Mayo's duck farm and jump started them for a ride.

This was before beach passes ,beach police ,and plovers.

Every now and then a car would be found out on the flats salt water wet from It's last ride.

As kids we would hitch hick with cans of gas, tools water cans for the radiator.

Every know and then we would hitch a ride with all that crap. kids having fun.