TatonkaJames

So trump paid no taxes 8 out of last 10 years

Rate this topic

183 posts in this topic

46 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

do we?

how much swedish blood do you need to call yourself swedish?

You can call yourself anything you want. 

It's funny seeing liars lie about lying.

6 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

if you are going to discount facts presented by the NYT based on the way their best seller list is formulated,

it does appear as though you are looking for an excuse to avoid the actual conversation.

If they support their allegations with facts I’d believe them. Their words minus any proof is just a story...like their best seller list :read: Can you copy/paste the evidence that turns their story into fact? I’d have a conversation about actual facts...NYT ‘facts’ I’m gonna hold out for the evidence. 

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

The article is accurate. The NYT is an excellent source of information and to throw their work out based on how they formulate their bestseller list (which everyone knows is proprietary and is still one of the industry's leading lists) is disingenuous at best. 

So they didn’t share the proof but you believe them anyway. Like I said, that’s your prerogative. And, no, not everyone knew their ‘best seller’ list was not actually a best seller list - that’s why they were taken to court by an actual best selling book author that they ignored because they didn’t like his politics. After they were sued they admitted their best seller list isn’t based on book sales. That’s not quite the same thing as being honest or trustworthy...they’ll always be suspect in my opinion.

You are free to trust them as much as you want - all I asked for was the proof/supporting evidence for their claim. Otherwise it’s just an opinion piece. 

6 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Clinton denied having sex with a woman and was impeached.

Under oath - a felony. Details matter :wave:

12 mins ago, TimS said:

So they didn’t share the proof but you believe them anyway. Like I said, that’s your prerogative. And, no, not everyone knew their ‘best seller’ list was not actually a best seller list - that’s why they were taken to court by an actual best selling book author that they ignored because they didn’t like his politics. After they were sued they admitted their best seller list isn’t based on book sales. That’s not quite the same thing as being honest or trustworthy...they’ll always be suspect in my opinion.

You are free to trust them as much as you want - all I asked for was the proof/supporting evidence for their claim. Otherwise it’s just an opinion piece. 

Okay. Deny the story because feelings. 

7 hours ago, TatonkaJames said:

Biggest cop out in PG history. If the average Joe is showing overwhelming concern about this, then go ahead and disappoint them. 

The people that hang out here and discuss/argue politics is far from an average Joe. 

I’ll take some pics on the subway and show you who the average Dem voting Joe from Brooklyn, it’s downright scary. 

7 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

What was the Johnson scandal? What was the Bush scandal?

Now trump said he compared his tax strategy to sport. Makes people feel good about themselves, I mean him. 

How many rallies did he call business people losers because they lost or did poorly at business ? Multiple times so I guess he’s the only non loser. 

Sooner or later, between the 10,000+ lies and his unrelenting teenaged girl tweets, people other than psychiatrists will realize he’s deranged. 

4 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

The people that hang out here and discuss/argue politics is far from an average Joe. 

I’ll take some pics on the subway and show you who the average Dem voting Joe from Brooklyn, it’s downright scary. 

Yeah, I’ve been around here since 2001, I think I know who’s who in here and what their status is. ( are, not is far from, your grammar) 

Those pics you’ll take aren’t any different than his supporters in the south who also collect welfare. But Brooklyn is being gentrified by the upper middle class so in a decade it’ll be like Central Park West. 

3 mins ago, TatonkaJames said:

Yeah, I’ve been around here since 2001, I think I know who’s who in here and what their status is. ( are, not is far from, your grammar) 

Those pics you’ll take aren’t any different than his supporters in the south who also collect welfare. But Brooklyn is being gentrified by the upper middle class so in a decade it’ll be like Central Park West. 

Holy crap, East NY real estate is starting to pop.

On 5/7/2019 at 8:13 PM, TatonkaJames said:

So now we know the lie and why he doesn’t want people to know he’s a terrible businessman, but a true con artist. 

Is that being a patriot ? Should we be happy we’re paying for big corps who get government welfare and pay little or no taxes ? 

How did Bernie Sanders taxes make you feel?

Though there are still four years to go in the 90's, business and government leaders in New York honored Donald J. Trump yesterday for pulling off what they called "the comeback of the decade."

Mr. Trump, the developer who came to epitomize opulent wealth during the 80's before tumbling into deep financial trouble, has managed to erase much of his debt and is moving ahead with major projects at a time other developers are idling.  NYT

They liked him before they hated him.

3 hours ago, Dave588 said:

How did Bernie Sanders taxes make you feel?

Jut another cog in the wheel of moving this nation forward. These old dudes like him and McConnell need to leave, they're 

nothing but obstructionists.