flyangler

TREASON - What Happens When You Only Ingest Leftie News Media

Rate this topic

74 posts in this topic

10 mins ago, TatonkaJames said:

Please, if you’re going to profess your love for the man, at least get the facts correct;

“Of the 515 companies that Trump has a part in running, 268 bear his last name, according to a filing with the Federal Election Commission. Yet not all of the buildings emblazoned with Trump's last name are owned by him; for many properties, he merely licenses his name to other developers.”

This has been going on since he bankrupted the money his father gave him over the years. Still not the greatest businessman he claims to be, just one more lie. 

So what are you going to do when all this dem grandstanding goes nowhere.The subpoenas,the contempt of court all of it ?

18 mins ago, KnewBee said:

It isn't "Wikipedia" it is THE memo for THE Investigation.    

"ANY MATTERS" is pretty darn specific, no?

It sure isn’t. Any is not specific at all.

example:

what car do you like? Oh, any will do! 

34 mins ago, KnewBee said:

"...By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian governments efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows: ...

..The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a). (c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters. "

(I) is the objective. The preceding is window dressing. The fake MSM never talked about Russian meddling.  That was always known.  It was always about Collusion. To say the past two years was about “Russian meddling” is typical lefty dishonesty. 

It was about both. The report is even quite detailed in going after the Russian involvement. Potential collusion was also heavily involved but not the only purpose of the investigation.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Exactly where I was headed Maine! 

Its the other related matters or any, that kicks them in the nuts. 

The meddling issue had been established prior to May of 17. It was used as a bridge to cross over into the witch hunt. 

Meddling was mentioned, but no where near as often as collusion. Once that narrative **** it’s pants, obstruction came into play. Once that jizzed out, the investigation ended.

But it didn’t, because Barr misled the country...

a simple Google search will show all of the major and minor news outlets pushing COLLUSION as the reason for the Mueller investigation.

This fact is unavoidable and undeniable. No matter how you want to spin it.

Edited by Markushook

8 mins ago, The Dude said:

It was about both. The report is even quite detailed in going after the Russian involvement. Potential collusion was also heavily involved but not the only purpose of the investigation.

Collusion was the main purpose. The meddling issue was confirmed. It was a lame attempt, but yes an attempt.

Not by Trump, who I don’t blame,  but by everyone else. 

Classic Lefty dishonesty. Now the taxpayer shelled out $35mm to find out if Russia “meddled” in our election?  Something we already knew. 

CNN isn’t even peddling that lie. 

3 hours ago, TatonkaJames said:

“Of the 515 companies that Trump has a part in running,

You realize you just agreed with me, right :laugh:

and 11 of them failed. that's a 98.64% success rate.

15 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

And this is why he turned to the Russian Oligarchs to bail out his failing business empire. And now he owes these Oligarchs and Putin. 

Have you called Mueller to tell him this?

Hey! That will all come out when his tax records are released. After all, every libby knows that line 87 on schedule w shows payments from Russian Oligarchs.

13 hours ago, Sudsy said:

You realize you just agreed with me, right :laugh:

and 11 of them failed. that's a 98.64% success rate.

What part of this don't you understand ? 

268 bear his last name, Yet not all of the buildings emblazoned with Trump's last name are owned by him; for many properties, he merely licenses his name to other developers.”

Those 268, not owned by him, he gets paid to put his name on them, this has been known since the 1980's if you ever read about him. 

10 mins ago, TatonkaJames said:

What part of this don't you understand ? 

Those 268, not owned by him, he gets paid to put his name on them, this has been known since the 1980's if you ever read about him. 

So you're saying that if any of those fail it's his fault ?

Typical lefty trying to have it both ways

56 mins ago, Sudsy said:

So you're saying that if any of those fail it's his fault ?

Typical lefty trying to have it both ways

No, what I did was correct your mistake of saying he “created” over 500 businesses when all he did was sell his name to them. 

So what’s really typical here, someone who can’t admit fault as I did just yesterday or a typical righty who spreads fake news ? 

And once again, I can criticize him because I voted for him. 

OK, so then 250 (+/-) started by him - 11 failed

So lets go back to your comment that started all this

"LOL Business skills ? He failed at every one he had."

That outlandish comment of yours is exactly what has the whole "fake news" thing going - there are people out there stupid enough to believe that