flyangler

TREASON - What Happens When You Only Ingest Leftie News Media

Rate this topic

74 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Markushook said:

Barr had to say that patchy. 

Call it what you will. 

It was a 2+ year lie, that much we know. 

"It" was a two year investigation into Russian meddling in our election.   It PROVED that they did.  No lie. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, KnewBee said:

"It" was a two year investigation into Russian meddling in our election.   It PROVED that they did.  No lie. 

It was a 2 year investigation into Trump COLLUDING with the Russians! It PROVED no one colluded with the Russians. Then after he was found to have not, as everyone with a functioning brain already knew, they moved the goal posts and went after Trump obstructing a crime he didn’t commit. 

We heard this narrative for 2+ years. Not the weak ass crap you just spewed.

True story

Edited by Markushook

6 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Really?  You may want to re-read Mueller's Charter.

Besides, all 17 Intelligence Agencies told us before the Special Counsel that Russia "meddled".  Everyone with a TV or Smart Phone already knew that.

3 mins ago, Markushook said:

It was a 2 year investigation into Trump COLLUDING with the Russians! It PROVED no one colluded with the Russians. Then after he was found to have not, as everyone with a functioning brain already knew, they moved the goal posts and went after Trump obstructing a crime he didn’t commit. 

We heard this narrative for 2+ years. Not the weak ass crap you just spewed.

True story

You do not have a very good grasp on the facts. Do you get most of your information from right wing outlets? 

Just now, The Dude said:

You do not have a very good grasp on the facts. Do you get most of your information from right wing outlets? 

Dude. My grasp is solid. Yours not so much. Constantly wrong and unwilling to admit it. 

Be ****ing specific when you explain to me how my facts are wrong.

Go

15 mins ago, Markushook said:

It was a 2 year investigation into Trump COLLUDING with the Russians!

Okay. Let's start with the very first statement which is incorrect. As stated in the memo appointing Mueller Special Counsel and outlining the scope of the investigation, Mueller was appointed to "investigate Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election and related matters". 

So, your very first sentence is incorrect and knewbee was right.

Should I go on? Or will you admit that you don't have a good grasp of the facts?

4 mins ago, The Dude said:

Okay. Let's start with the very first statement which is incorrect. As stated in the memo appointing Mueller Special Counsel and outlining the scope of the investigation, Mueller was appointed to "investigate Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election and related matters". 

So, your very first sentence is incorrect and knewbee was right.

Should I go on? Or will you admit that you don't have a good grasp of the facts?

What other related matters? 

Be specific.

30 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Really?  You may want to re-read Mueller's Charter.

Besides, all 17 Intelligence Agencies told us before the Special Counsel that Russia "meddled".  Everyone with a TV or Smart Phone already knew that.

"...By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian governments efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows: ...

..The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a). (c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters. "

11 mins ago, Markushook said:

What other related matters? 

Be specific.

"...any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation..."

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

:dismay:

I guess you don’t want to say it? That’s what I figured. 

What other her related matters? It’s ok, we all know! 

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

"...any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation..."

I can read Wikipedia KB.

its ok to be specific. We all know 

3 mins ago, Markushook said:

I can read Wikipedia KB.

its ok to be specific. We all know 

It isn't "Wikipedia" it is THE memo for THE Investigation.    

"ANY MATTERS" is pretty darn specific, no?

1 hour ago, Sudsy said:

Trump has created 515 businesses and 11 of them failed. that's a 98.64% success rate.

Please, if you’re going to profess your love for the man, at least get the facts correct;

“Of the 515 companies that Trump has a part in running, 268 bear his last name, according to a filing with the Federal Election Commission. Yet not all of the buildings emblazoned with Trump's last name are owned by him; for many properties, he merely licenses his name to other developers.”

This has been going on since he bankrupted the money his father gave him over the years. Still not the greatest businessman he claims to be, just one more lie.