flyangler

TREASON - What Happens When You Only Ingest Leftie News Media

Rate this topic

74 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

A majority of registered Democrats voters polled believe Trump is guilty of treason, even after the Mueller report findings of no collusion, conspiracy or related chargeable offense. Never mind TREASON, the only crime specifically defined in The Constitution. 

How can this be? Simple, IMO, this is the product of two years of consuming your news exclusively from Left-of-Center to far-Left information sources AS WELL AS cognitive dissonance. It produces low information citizens, with incorrect knowledge and an inability to believe what you’ve been told cannot be true. 

Note, Scott Rasmussen is not related to Rasmussen Report having sold that business some time ago. Hence, you can’t easily dismiss him. The survey below is of registered voters so is not even overstating the Dems views on the matter. 

57% of Democrats Believe President Trump Guilty of Treason

Posted on May 7, 2019 | by Scott Rasmussen

Fifty-seven percent (57%) of Democrats believe that, in his relations with the Russian government, President Trump is guilty of treason. A ScottRasmussen.com national survey found that just 14% of those in Nancy Pelosi’s party disagree while 29% are not sure.

Republicans reject the notion that the president is guilty of treason by an 82% to 7% margin. Among Independent voters, 30% believe he has committed treason while 44% disagree and 25% are not sure (see full crosstab results).

Among all voters, 33% believe the president is guilty of treason while 45% disagree.

ScottRasmussen.com releases new public opinion data every day relating to topics in the news and other items of interest. Please sign up to receive the latest data and insights each day via email. You can also follow our work on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.

The belief that the president committed treason is shared by 28% of men and 37% of women. There is a significant generation gap: 48% of those under 35 believe he is guilty, a view shared by just 20% of senior citizens. Twenty-six percent (26%) of white voters agree along with 49% of black voters and 50% of Hispanic voters.

The survey also found that 41% of voters believe the president should be impeached and removed from office. Support for impeachment has held steady ever since the submission of the Mueller report. Seventy-one percent (71%) of Democrats believe he should be impeached while 84% of Republicans reject the idea. Thirty-five percent (35%) of Independent voters favor impeachment while 45% are opposed.

The president’s Job Approval has remained remarkably steady throughout this period. ScottRasmussen.com’s daily updates have stayed within two points of 46% every day for more than three months .

Just 20% of all voters believe it is even somewhat likely that the president will actually be impeached and removed from office.

Voters remain evenly divided on the question of whether the president colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 election–42% say yes and 41% no.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is viewed favorably by 43% and unfavorably by 27%. Twenty-nine percent (29%) have either never heard of him or don’t know enough to form an opinion.

Attorney General William Barr is viewed favorably by 28%, unfavorably by 32%, and is unknown to 40%.

The national survey of 1,002 Registered Voters was conducted May 3-4, 2019 by ScottRasmussen.com and HarrisX, a polling company specializing in online surveys (see Methodology). It has a 3.1 percentage point Margin of Error with a 95% level of confidence.

Edited by tomkaz

Still got like 40% of Democrats that believe Russia actually effected the ballots in the last election.     :eek:

You need look no further than right here to see the effect.

BTW, this level of single minded spoon fed ignorance is not exclusive to Lefties.

It’s not hard to see why CNN/MSNBC get any ratings at all. I just signed up for Internet/cable/phone in my vacation home. I just got the low end cable package. It comes with cnn and msnbc but NO Fox. 

I guess you you need to pay extra for the real news. 

But, watching the hate filled agenda on cnn/msnbc is frightening. I can see why the Leftys go nuts. This stuff will rot your brain. 

Russia. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

Still got like 40% of Democrats that believe Russia actually effected the ballots in the last election.     :eek:

You need look no further than right here to see the effect.

BTW, this level of single minded spoon fed ignorance is not exclusive to Lefties.

Which is why I watch/listen to msnbc and cnn more than Fox. One needs perspective and context. 

42 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Which is why I watch/listen to msnbc and cnn more than Fox. One needs perspective and context. 

Can only take about 12 seconds of that cnn perspective and context. Less of msnbc. Believe me I try.  Every day. They just suck so bad.

I’m kind of moving away from how I used to get my news. Done it once or twice before, and now is a good time to do it again. 

I have seen the mass media projecting narratives that do not accurately reflect what occurred. The media types may focus on one thing and completely ignore another. Then as time passes, people find these media things they do to be enjoyable, and they become loyal listeners. Then advertisers start targeting the audience, and network folks start designing shows that are popular with their audience.

Right or left, we can find it, and we can get what we clamor to watch. I recently dished dish and internet is suddenly sufficient for all my needs for news. Then I get my flavorings here.

It’s a lot easier to leave MSM news when you realize that you never can be certain about the things that might choose to lie to you about. When you know you cannot trust them. When you see them flocking to the Sunday shows in October 2000 to say in unison.....Bush lacks gravitas

Im thinking they lied about a lot of things.

3 hours ago, tomkaz said:

A majority of registered Democrats voters polled believe Trump is guilty of treason, even after the Mueller report findings of no collusion, conspiracy or related chargeable offense. Never mind TREASON, the only crime specifically defined in The Constitution. 

How can this be? Simple, IMO, this is the product of two years of consuming your news exclusively from Left-of-Center to far-Left information sources AS WELL AS cognitive dissonance. It produces low information citizens, with incorrect knowledge and an inability to believe what you’ve been told cannot be true. 

Note, Scott Rasmussen is not related to Rasmussen Report having sold that business some time ago. Hence, you can’t easily dismiss him. The survey below is of registered voters so is not even overstating the Dems views on the matter. 

57% of Democrats Believe President Trump Guilty of Treason

Posted on May 7, 2019 | by Scott Rasmussen

Fifty-seven percent (57%) of Democrats believe that, in his relations with the Russian government, President Trump is guilty of treason. A ScottRasmussen.com national survey found that just 14% of those in Nancy Pelosi’s party disagree while 29% are not sure.

Republicans reject the notion that the president is guilty of treason by an 82% to 7% margin. Among Independent voters, 30% believe he has committed treason while 44% disagree and 25% are not sure (see full crosstab results).

Among all voters, 33% believe the president is guilty of treason while 45% disagree.

ScottRasmussen.com releases new public opinion data every day relating to topics in the news and other items of interest. Please sign up to receive the latest data and insights each day via email. You can also follow our work on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.

The belief that the president committed treason is shared by 28% of men and 37% of women. There is a significant generation gap: 48% of those under 35 believe he is guilty, a view shared by just 20% of senior citizens. Twenty-six percent (26%) of white voters agree along with 49% of black voters and 50% of Hispanic voters.

The survey also found that 41% of voters believe the president should be impeached and removed from office. Support for impeachment has held steady ever since the submission of the Mueller report. Seventy-one percent (71%) of Democrats believe he should be impeached while 84% of Republicans reject the idea. Thirty-five percent (35%) of Independent voters favor impeachment while 45% are opposed.

The president’s Job Approval has remained remarkably steady throughout this period. ScottRasmussen.com’s daily updates have stayed within two points of 46% every day for more than three months .

Just 20% of all voters believe it is even somewhat likely that the president will actually be impeached and removed from office.

Voters remain evenly divided on the question of whether the president colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 election–42% say yes and 41% no.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is viewed favorably by 43% and unfavorably by 27%. Twenty-nine percent (29%) have either never heard of him or don’t know enough to form an opinion.

Attorney General William Barr is viewed favorably by 28%, unfavorably by 32%, and is unknown to 40%.

The national survey of 1,002 Registered Voters was conducted May 3-4, 2019 by ScottRasmussen.com and HarrisX, a polling company specializing in online surveys (see Methodology). It has a 3.1 percentage point Margin of Error with a 95% level of confidence.

What you’re saying about the left ( with no partisanship in play here personally) is true of the right, no ? I mean, what % of the right only watches Fox News and the like ? And most of the fake hosts admit they’re entertainers, not journalists. 

Isnt there a ting for every yang ? This is why we’re screwed, people don’t watch Cspan so they can watch what politicians are saying on live tv, circumventing slanted news on both sides. 

46 mins ago, TatonkaJames said:

What you’re saying about the left ( with no partisanship in play here personally) is true of the right, no ? I mean, what % of the right only watches Fox News and the like ? And most of the fake hosts admit they’re entertainers, not journalists. 

Isnt there a ting for every yang ? This is why we’re screwed, people don’t watch Cspan so they can watch what politicians are saying on live tv, circumventing slanted news on both sides. 

Good deflection of seeking a tit for tat equivalence. But that is not the issue. When you find evidence of self-identified Republicans thinking something as far-fetched, start your own post on it. 

Do you think it is healthy for our nation that 57% of the opposition party believe the Trump is guilty of TREASON which can be punishable by death? 

31 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Good deflection of seeking a tit for tat equivalence. But that is not the issue. When you find evidence of self-identified Republicans thinking something as far-fetched, start your own post on it. 

Do you think it is healthy for our nation that 57% of the opposition party believe the Trump is guilty of TREASON which can be punishable by death? 

No I don’t, but he’s guilty of lying under the oath of the president, a crime. 

We learned today he’s been lying about his wealth, so if we allowed Nixon to use executive privilege, we’d have never known what a criminal he was. 

trump is doing the same by telling his minions not to testify. 

Accept that he’s another Nixon and the truth will set you free. 

9 mins ago, TatonkaJames said:

No I don’t, but he’s guilty of lying under the oath of the president, a crime. 

We learned today he’s been lying about his wealth, so if we allowed Nixon to use executive privilege, we’d have never known what a criminal he was. 

trump is doing the same by telling his minions not to testify. 

Accept that he’s another Nixon and the truth will set you free. 

Are you daft? 

What part of his oath to uphold the Constitution has he lied under? 

As for learning today about his lying lying about his wealth, what are you talking about? 

I assume you think there was some new nugget in the 23-35 year old tax info you posted about elsewhere. Please tell us where it tells us something about his WEALTH, not his income. 

As for executive privilege, do you deny that the President has the right to declare that? Are you familiar with the invocation of privilege by both Obama and Bill Clinton? 

Not a good night for you being factually correct. 

16 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Are you daft? 

What part of his oath to uphold the Constitution has he lied under? 

As for learning today about his lying lying about his wealth, what are you talking about? 

I assume you think there was some new nugget in the 23-35 year old tax info you posted about elsewhere. Please tell us where it tells us something about his WEALTH, not his income. 

As for executive privilege, do you deny that the President has the right to declare that? Are you familiar with the invocation of privilege by both Obama and Bill Clinton? 

Not a good night for you being factually correct. 

Sad that you support a liar. You bought into his “I’m an unbelievably successful businessman, all my businesses do very well.”  

This while he lost $1,17Billoon from 1984-1995. Then up till the present he’s done nothing but borrow money to pay banks back. Why do you think his family is suing Deutsche bank to keep from releasing his records ? 

If your home is foreclosed like some of his businesses, what are the odds you ever get another loan ? 

Exactly.