zakmio

BOSTON HARBOR FISHING REPORT - 2019

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

On 6/6/2019 at 4:32 AM, The Graveyard Shift said:

This kid (6 Y.O.) was out yesterday. He actually fished for about one hour and that was it for him. Everyone around him was catching flounder and he was running amok, playing with the worm boxes (the expensive worms were all over the place) and getting into everything. 

His father wanted me to not count him (I charge extra for over 4 people) in the charge as "he would take care of him and I wouldn't even know he was there". HA!

060719hayden.JPG

"By contrast", I had two kids out for this afternoons trip (brothers 5 and 8) who fished all day like champs. Their father still could not do much fishing as it was a full time job baiting hooks and de hooking flounder, stripers and skates, getting out tangles, etc. I told his father before the trip that I sure as hell wouldn't do it!

Victor and Gus are out again tomorrow morning and I'll get some pictures...

JC

Posted (edited) · Report post

22 hours ago, jason colby said:

"By contrast", I had two kids out for this afternoons trip (brothers 5 and 8) who fished all day like champs. Their father still could not do much fishing as it was a full time job baiting hooks and de hooking flounder, stripers and skates, getting out tangles, etc. I told his father before the trip that I sure as hell wouldn't do it!

Victor and Gus are out again tomorrow morning and I'll get some pictures...

JC

In the 1st pic that is Victor on the left /father/ then Gus yesterday afternoon. 

Second pic is Gus from this morning with a 9 pound tog weighed in at Hull B+T.

Again these kids fished the whole trip with little to no "issues". Amazing!

060819gusandvictor.PNG

060919gustog.JPG

Edited by jason colby