zakmio

BOSTON HARBOR FISHING REPORT - 2019

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

There were legals around yesterday chowing on the sea herring.  It’s worth throwing bigger plugs. 

DID see surface activity today with stripers as well as catching one on a flounder rig. Yesterday, had one chase a flounder to the surface and "linger" by the boat awhile....

It's like a Nor'easter out there right now. Sucks. Water will be dirty for a few days.

Took a ride ,Winthrop to  Lynn today.

blowing. 15 to 20 NNE  Many white caps.  Saw two guys fishing the surf and the river 

lots of bird action yesterday early evening in a small bay in southie, lasted about 90 minutes and they went all around the bay. Couldn't tell what bait they were on (something very small) but saw alot of surface action, some big bass were in the mix but it was mostly schoolies 

Got some last night around 10:30 at the mouth of one of the rivers. Using 1/2oz jighead and a small paddletail. Had to retrieve painfully slow to get a bite. Plenty of herring around where I was.

11 hours ago, greenmachine96 said:

Finally broke my skunk streak just before it hit double digits. Felt nice to put a bend in the rod again

5C2668B0-8984-41DF-897B-97DC347B30EF.jpeg

yours looks like it was better then my dinks 

On 5/15/2019 at 11:56 AM, gulino12 said:

lots of bird action yesterday early evening in a small bay in southie, lasted about 90 minutes and they went all around the bay. Couldn't tell what bait they were on (something very small) but saw alot of surface action, some big bass were in the mix but it was mostly schoolies 

I saw that yesterday as well.