benellis960

Free garmin striker plus 4cv

5 posts in this topic

There’s always a catch with something free. It’s missing the mount that gets connected to the boat or kayak and the plastic transducer mount. Comes with all wiring and the transducer. Everything worked when I disconnected it. Must be picked up, I’m just outside of Philadelphia. I have no use for it anymore and I’d like to see this ending up with someone who will actually use it. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

i'll take it if you can ship it to me... 

i can paypal you the shipping cost.

been thinking of adding a FF for my daughter's kayak

i'll trade ya with 2 Mikes Custom Plugs, being that i usually don't like getting things free... weird as it sounds. i'll send pics tonight when i'm home.

pm me your address and i'll send the plugs and a shipping label to you so you can just box it and toss it at a UPS drop box or store.

Edited by kinghong1970

7 mins ago, kinghong1970 said:

i'll take it if you can ship it to me... 

i can paypal you the shipping cost.

been thinking of adding a FF for my daughter's kayak

i'll trade ya with 2 Mikes Custom Plugs, being that i usually don't like getting things free... weird as it sounds. i'll send pics tonight when i'm home.

pm me your address and i'll send the plugs and a shipping label to you so you can just box it and toss it at a UPS drop box or store.

Kinghong1970 sounds like a deal! PM on the way. Glad someone can put this to use!