onelifetolive

Cts
Cts rod blank

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Question on CTS blank. ? I want buy some cts blank cts s7 11’ , 2 pieces 2 -4 oz. just wonder rh customtackle still sale it. Or where I can buy it, Thanks

Edited by onelifetolive

There is a CTS website (which is not as good as it could be for information). Look it up and it should give you something to work with. 

CTS Fishing ...

Edited by Steg

If u don’t see what u need on the website I found their customer service is responsive and helpful, just takes about a day to get a reply due to the time difference 

shipping was very reasonable

I agree with Gabe.  I ordered a butt section for my 8-footer.  It turned out the rod was discontinued but the built me the blank!  Shipping was quite reasonable.  Overall a very positive experience. 

If the blank is in stock you'll probably get it in 4-5 days. If it needs to be built that can take some time. They are very responsive, just takes a day due to the time difference (as previously said). I've had an easier time dealing with them vs some US based companies.

On 5/5/2019 at 6:44 AM, redhawk19 said:

Order direct from CTS. They have a deal on shipping to the US......

This is true. And relatively short lead time if i recall correctly. Maybe like a week or so from time shipped to received. Possibly even less. 

call nick and talk to him.  He has built 3 CTS rods for me and knows them very well.  They also order the blanks to keep in the shop.

Edited by surffshr