sinfish

lost and found

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

lol Ill take a shot since Ive lost so many damn plugs... If its mine Ill pay ya for it...

 

White Eurojett Pikie, White/Chart BigRock ML, BI Green/White BM Jointed Eelie, White CCW Jetty Swimmer, Yellow/White SS Bottle, Yellow SS Darter, White Alans darter, Yellow Alans Darter, Sebile Bunker MS.

 

I think thats all ive lost in the past 2 weeks :banghd:

Edited by DragonsLax48
BM eelie added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

18 mins ago, DragonsLax48 said:

lol Ill take a shot since Ive lost so many damn plugs... If its mine Ill pay ya for it...

 

White Eurojett Pikie, White/Chart BigRock ML, BI Green/White BM Jointed Eelie, White CCW Jetty Swimmer, Yellow/White SS Bottle, Yellow SS Darter, White Alans darter, Yellow Alans Darter, Sebile Bunker MS.

 

I think thats all ive lost in the past 2 weeks :banghd:

Seems like you have bigger problems than broken reel handles LOL 

 

Starting to see a pattern here . . . must be your lax background . . . my son breaks every piece of fishing gear I have and loses crap all the time.

Edited by cartopper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, cartopper said:

Seems like you have bigger problems than broken reel handles LOL 

 

Starting to see a pattern here . . . must be your lax background . . . my son breaks every piece of fishing gear I have and loses crap all the time.

:laugh: Its certainly been a theme for me this year. Ive also been recognized for the most dropped fish by my few fishing buddies.

 

The lax background may certainly play a part. I set the hook like its a OT fast break desperation lift check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DragonsLax48 said:

:laugh: Its certainly been a theme for me this year. Ive also been recognized for the most dropped fish by my few fishing buddies.

 

The lax background may certainly play a part. I set the hook like its a OT fast break desperation lift check

Holy crap, that's an expensive 2 weeks. Didn't I see you snap a rod on your 1st or 2nd cast at a popular location last year too? Good luck man.:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:52 PM, SIC34 said:

Holy crap, that's an expensive 2 weeks. Didn't I see you snap a rod on your 1st or 2nd cast at a popular location last year too? Good luck man.:eek:

was that last year? haha oh man I tried to put that out of my head...

 

My patience has certainly been tested this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.