Goody Brushes in High School

Rate this topic

Terry Mac

Any of you fellas carry a goody brush in high school?

We had to wear suit jackets and i always carried one in the inside pocket.

I had a big fro on my 5 head and used to bust out the goody and make my locks look perfect for the ladies.

The chicks loved me. My buddies would ask to borrow it in emergencies when they needed to look their best.

I miss that old goody brush, times were grand.   

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Just now, Mummichog said:

It was a comb in the back pocket when I was a yute.

:howdy:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

6 mins ago, Billybob said:

I would just tussle it.

I was a maverick.

concert.jpg

cant wait till Bernie sees this. 

Just now, HopHead said:

Suit jacket at a coed HS?  I don't think so.  You mean the boys in the band loved you.

you are clueless. Catholic coed HS we wore jackets and ties. You would get your ass beat down if you took your coat off in the building except for gym class. 

6 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

billy uses that pic on all his dating apps.

I was thinking its carried in his wallet

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching