stripers on line website

Rate this topic

decoy22

Loved stopping in here to get a bit of info. Not a big contributor. The site now sucks due to the ad stream. I'm done here  for a while. I'll check back in, in a month or so to see if its cleaned up. To bad, I enjoy it most this time of year. Maybe they'll have made enough bank by fall run to cut the **** out. Hope the real advertisers, fishing related, remain or stripers on line is dead in the water. 

That sure is a lot of whining for someone who got to play for free. I for one will miss @decoy22 ,let's look at his top contributions:

4) "great site, great replys, thanks all." - 2012

3) "will do...I'm new on the site and not sure how to go about the pm. " -2012

2) "I will do that...still need a few more posts to send pm" - 2012

1) "I'm done here" - 2019

i guess he never did earn his pm privileges. 

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

It breaks my heart to see you go.

:waah:    :waah:

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

Sorry fellas, I get it, its your site, not mine. I respect the pride you all take in it. I came on, first time in a while, and got pounded by ad choice all over the page, never happened before and didn't happen now.

Sorry again if I offended...I'll go back to being a quiet lurker.