BrianBM

GoT, 4/28/19

Rate this topic

338 posts in this topic

They didn't kill off half as many characters as I thought. The small-girl queen died stabbing a zombie giant; the zombie draqon is apparently dead; and Bran stabbed the Night King with the dagger that fell from Arya's hand. (I didn't see that one coming at all.) The queen's loyal bodyguard, Joralemon (?) got killed off. The one-eyed guy, really a peripheral character, got to be dead and stay that way too, as did whatshisface from the Iron Isles, falling at the hand of the Night King in defense of Bran, and the Red Woman priestess. AFAIK Samwell Tarley is still OK. 

Did I miss anyone? Arya's still healthy, and so is Jon, and Bran ... and so on. The Hound will survive to fight his brother. Who gets to kill Cersei? Or will she kill herself, in Grand Guignol fashion?

What a career-maker series, for all involved. 

Crikey people seem to love that show huh? Never seen it.

26 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Soap opera gay

Gayer

6 hours ago, BrianBM said:

They didn't kill off half as many characters as I thought. The small-girl queen died stabbing a zombie giant; the zombie draqon is apparently dead; and Bran stabbed the Night King with the dagger that fell from Arya's hand. (I didn't see that one coming at all.) The queen's loyal bodyguard, Joralemon (?) got killed off. The one-eyed guy, really a peripheral character, got to be dead and stay that way too, as did whatshisface from the Iron Isles, falling at the hand of the Night King in defense of Bran, and the Red Woman priestess. AFAIK Samwell Tarley is still OK. 

Did I miss anyone? Arya's still healthy, and so is Jon, and Bran ... and so on. The Hound will survive to fight his brother. Who gets to kill Cersei? Or will she kill herself, in Grand Guignol fashion?

What a career-maker series, for all involved. 

I certainly hope your trial summaries where better clarified then the opening paragraph! :D 

Your name recognition is impeccable. 

Bran DID NOT kill the Night King. Arya did! She dropped the dagger, caught it and stabbed him.  

If if you have any other questions, feel free. :D 

Jon's dragon was last seen flying away shaking off Walkers.  Reasonable to think they didn't get deep enough to kill it with just knives and swords.

Best episode ever?  Been a lot of great ones, but I'm thinking yes.

31 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Jon's dragon was last seen flying away shaking off Walkers.  Reasonable to think they didn't get deep enough to kill it with just knives and swords.

Best episode ever?  Been a lot of great ones, but I'm thinking yes.

No, that was Daenny's and it came back to lay with her at the end.

Jon's took a runway crash landing and doesn't look good. 

But they'll probably bring it back. Can't defeat the Golden Company with one measly dragon. Plus Jon would be wearing out his boots without that ride.

30 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

No, that was Daenny's and it came back to lay with her at the end.

Jon's took a runway crash landing and doesn't look good. .................

Yep, you're right.  Good call.

Is it just me, or was it madness to fight an army of the dead at night, in darkness.  Why weren't there 10,000 barrels of spilled tar forming a flaming moat around the entire castle?  Shoulda' been fire everywhere, no?

Just now, JoeyZac said:

Yep, you're right.  Good call.

Is it just me, or was it madness to fight an army of the dead at night, in darkness.  Why weren't there 10,000 barrels of spilled tar forming a flaming moat around the entire castle?  Shoulda' been fire everywhere, no?

Listen to yourself!! What the **** is wrong with you?? It's not real!!! it's ****ing fantasy!!! 

Just now, MikeMc said:

Listen to yourself!! What the **** is wrong with you?? It's not real!!! it's ****ing fantasy!!! 

It's real damnit!

It's a cocumentary ...

watched about 15 minutes with the wife last night. what an absolutely stupid show. I cant understand how grown men watch this crap. dragons and zombies and ****. fuqn nerds.